Returning player looking for EU guild.

Hi all, so as the title states, I am looking for a [EU] guild that can help me. I'm more of a new player than returning as so much has changed since I really sat down and played outside of PvP. I was going to create a new account and just start from scratch, but my current account has Twilight & Sunrise along with GEM store purchased skins/outfits so it'd be a waste I guess. The problem is, owning a legendary and 8k AP seems to make people think I should know what I'm doing despite me starting off by telling them I have ZERO current game knowledge. I got into a AC dungeon group and had absolutely NO idea what i was doing or where they wanting to stack etc so they got a bit offensive and said I have previous experience so I should know what I'm doing.

So I am basically asking for a friendly guild who would love to help out a player by running dungeons, helping with any questions and just generally treating me like a new player despite my weapons and AP. EU ofcourse.

Much love, Evan.

Hi there! I can't help much in the guild aspect because my guild doesn't do dungeons much, but I'd be happy to play alongside you and re-explore the game so you can learn about mechanics and all again!

Have you thought of creating a new character to relearn the game? Or are you looking to dive into post 80 content like the living world seasons and the expansions?

If you don't mind that I'm just one person offering to answer questions and just play alongside you as you relearn the game, you can message me ingame at ShadowDove.8329 or on Discord at sapphyrelily#3918

> @"ShadowDove.8329" said:

> Hi there! I can't help much in the guild aspect because my guild doesn't do dungeons much, but I'd be happy to play alongside you and re-explore the game so you can learn about mechanics and all again!

> Have you thought of creating a new character to relearn the game? Or are you looking to dive into post 80 content like the living world seasons and the expansions?

> If you don't mind that I'm just one person offering to answer questions and just play alongside you as you relearn the game, you can message me ingame at ShadowDove.8329 or on Discord at sapphyrelily#3918

Added :)