Hey Marjory, a little help please? (possible minor LWS3 spoilers)

I don't know if I just got unlucky or what last night and the game kinda glitched out, or if Marjory has become some sort of pacifist. After meeting Caithe in the underground of Bloodstone Fen and heading back up to meet the rest of Dragon's Watch, I was dismayed to find that in all the fights up to Caudecus and the final boss fight for that chapter, Marjory did a grand total of 0 combat. She was happy to res me, thankfully, but she just stood away from the fights. Training mobs over to her didn't spur her into action.

Was this just an unlucky glitch in the AI, or is she going to be this useless from now on?

(Also, Rytlock and Canach ignoring the bloodstone elemental who's shield I'd destroyed to focus on the one who was still invulnerable was a bit of a ballache, too.)

Living world story instance AI got screwed up at some point and some of the key ally NPCs don't fight in some of the instances. Not sure of an exhaustive bug list, but the one that I remember was the instance involving the labyrinth where you find the allies then fight the mordrem doggo in the middle. Last time I did it I had to solo the dog and the allies just stood in place, didnt attack or rez.