[Suggestion] + Will we get some sort of Recompensation for The server Problems?

Dragisnaj.2053

Never deploy on a friday. This proves it, yet again.

Either way, refund? Compensation? What in the actual kitten? I had connection issues on friday evening, downloaded PoF smoothly, but couldn't play. Big deal, went ahead and did something else. It's not like Guild Wars 2 is my life. If it is, you should really go see someone about that, because damn...

Saturday I could play most of the day without any issues. In the evening everything crashed. So I went and did something else, instead of complaining on the forums or anything.

Sunday was worse, especially in the evening. Everyone seemed to have problems using waypoints, there were massive lags. And I was in the middle of crafting some stuff for my ascended gear. Thought I put 6 ascended insignia's in my bank, but they weren't there. Couldn't login to the char who created them anymore. Big deal, I went and did something else, and I will check tonight if everything is still there, and if I can login and play again. If not, big deal, I'll go walk outside with my dogs or watch a movie, whatever.

But really, people demanding refunds or asking for compensation, ha ha ha. I mean, the dude asking for a refund BUT keep the update, seriously? You can get a refund, I'm sure, but you aren't going to keep PoF. And this topic, asking for a compensation for not "really being able to play". It's not like you cannot play tonight, or tomorrow, or next week. It's your own fault. Guild Wars 2 is not life.

> @Alchofas.8243 said:

> > @Zok.4956 said:

> > > @Dragisnaj.2053 said:

> > > Hello as the title says, will we get some recompensation for the problems with the game where we bought it but couldnt realy paly it?

> > > ( ...)

> > > If you have any other suggestion fell free to post them, at least i hope we will get some Recompensation!

> >

> > There is an old saying: **"Never play on patch day"**.

> >

> > If you play on release day/weekend to play the content as one of the first, you can always expect a lot of bugs, that will be fixed after a few days.

> > Yes, I didn't like the bugs either, but I see no reason for recompensation.

> >

> >

> >

>

> No. That's a wrong mindset and it gives developers a good excuse and reason to not release a game in its complete playable state which will become a bad habit.

That mindset is not to excuse developers, but to be on the safe side as a user. It is like never use 1.0 software, always wait for the 1.1 or 1.2 release.

With more intense testing before release you can find more bugs. But Software will always have bugs when it is released, because you can not find all errors with testing in the "dry dock". And some bugs can have unforseen big consequences.

That are facts, not excuses.

Yes, lazy developers could use those facts as excuses. But what I see from the bug fixing and updates over the weekend, the devs are not lazy. but working their ass off to fix those bugs.