mesmer staff build/???

bara yaoi.3824

Worst weapon? It's great for mirage. Scepter is worse for sure.

If you run staff/staff in PvE you can clear everything sooo easily, even dungeons solo.

I made this build: http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vhAQJAWWnELDFMjNoBWoBMMjFcjqMAatfxP9j/638CitKA-jhwHABzeJAA4JAAA-e

For runes you can either use rune of renegade for more condi dmg or rune of the adventurer for extra mirage cloak. I use full viper gear.

If you need more evades switch out the signets for crystal sands or sand through glass. Remember, if you weapon swap you get 50% endurance and can use mirage cloak again.

If you have questions about this build just ask.

Oh staff is really a good weapon...well except the auto attack...winds of chaos is not in a good spot, but after reading the changes for the trident i hope the staff auto gets the same love: faster projectile speed, lower after cast delay and a faster cast time ( 1/2 would be good, no seriously no auto attack should have a cast time from 3/4 or higher, they are auto attacks and that counts for every class for a faster and fluid gameplay feeling), the dmg need no change, but the projectile speed and cast time should be more like the trident... i mean (just for the auto attack) the trident currently is the better staff...just for underwater....

Also the build shown is (for my taste) really good.

(answered, thanks :) ->) ~~also off-topic: i wonder why the auth programm from my login now says that i am in another city, it was my request but the city has not changed....... well as long as it was my request all is ok, maybe i got on another login server for some reason... weird but harmless i accepted it anyway......~~

> @"Sodeni.6041" said:

> Worst weapon? It's great for mirage. Scepter is worse for sure.

>

> If you run staff/staff in PvE you can clear everything sooo easily, even dungeons solo.

>

> I made this build: http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vhAQJAWWnELDFMjNoBWoBMMjFcjqMAatfxP9j/638CitKA-jhwHABzeJAA4JAAA-e

>

> For runes you can either use rune of renegade for more condi dmg or rune of the adventurer for extra mirage cloak. I use full viper gear.

> If you need more evades switch out the signets for crystal sands or sand through glass. Remember, if you weapon swap you get 50% endurance and can use mirage cloak again.

>

> If you have questions about this build just ask.

hi ty for the build, i like staff mirage it seems interseting and good now that i think about it

would staff for chronomancer ever work? surprisingly i see a lot of chronomancers use staff but idk why

> @"bara yaoi.3824" said:

> > @"Sodeni.6041" said:

> > Worst weapon? It's great for mirage. Scepter is worse for sure.

> >

> > If you run staff/staff in PvE you can clear everything sooo easily, even dungeons solo.

> >

> > I made this build: http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vhAQJAWWnELDFMjNoBWoBMMjFcjqMAatfxP9j/638CitKA-jhwHABzeJAA4JAAA-e

> >

> > For runes you can either use rune of renegade for more condi dmg or rune of the adventurer for extra mirage cloak. I use full viper gear.

> > If you need more evades switch out the signets for crystal sands or sand through glass. Remember, if you weapon swap you get 50% endurance and can use mirage cloak again.

> >

> > If you have questions about this build just ask.

>

> hi ty for the build, i like staff mirage it seems interseting and good now that i think about it

>

> would staff for chronomancer ever work? surprisingly i see a lot of chronomancers use staff but idk why

Well I just love this mirage build because I can deal tons of damage and dodge almost all the time while doing that. I also tried chrono builds out but I can‘t get nowhere near the survivabity and dmg to solo bosses (for example in dungeons) like mirage.

At first I thought staff/staff sounds weird because you only play one weapon set so I swapped one with axe/torch but if you go double staff once an realise how good it is you will never go back :) You can clear solo pve content so easily.

Chronomancers use staff in pvp but in ove there is no reason to because chrono is a power dpa spec and staff offers co di dmg mainly.