Thieves unite

Jack Redline.5379

> @"MUDse.7623" said:

> > @"Sir Vincent III.1286" said:

> > > @"MUDse.7623" said:

> > > > @"Sir Vincent III.1286" said:

> > > > Deadly Arts is simply the main damage trait line, meaning you can take it whether you are dealing physical or condition damage. This is why both Potent Poison and Executioner is in this trait line. The only problem I have with Mug is the healing aspect of it added as a compensation for preventing Mug from crit-ing, it is simply out of flavor for Deadly Arts. I have mentioned here before that **I, my personal opinion, think that Mug should knock the target down instead.**

> > > one question here if you run Mug and SoH , will the target then be dazed or knockdowned? because hard cc allways overwrites hard cc. and how long should this knock down be?

> > >

> >

> > Both. Dazed and Knocked down. The KD duration can be balanced later on but 2s would be a good starting point.

>

> yeah but that is not how CC works in gw2. you can only be affected by one hard CC at a time. if the knockdown is applied first then it will be replaced by 1 second daze instantly. or they wont be dazed just knocked. never both.

>

> actually that way of CC overwrite is really an issue in some cases. for examply you want to play s/p DE. and you knockdown your opponent for 3 seconds with binding shadows you can in that time at least use 3 if not more pistolwhips with quickness BUT you cant because you break your opponents knockdown with a shorter CC.

>

> like it is for CC, its the same with reveal in WvW if you run into a an anti stealth trap and a soulbeast wants to burst you down, he better detarget you for his sic em buff or he will shorten your reveal time.

>

> we need short CC not to overwrite longer CC.

They can change the rule. That is just a quality of life issue. I agree, long CC should not be overruled.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic