Question+suggestion - Priory's Special Collections

So I just think it would be nice if we could go back in this zone because, well it's nice for the lore and simply costs nothing to make accessible.

I got a quick question though, I've read that by unlocking "The Dreamer I: The Experimental Short Bow" collection, it would allow me to talk to a npc and go back in the zone. Do I only need to buy "The Dreamer Vol I", or is there something else to do in order to unlock the entrance? Is this unlock permanent? Thanks

**Edit:** This might be a little bit confusing, so to be clear, I am refering to this area: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Special_Collections

yes, you can just activate the dreamer collection (buying The Dreamer Vol I), then find Arcanist Timble at the priory. once inside the priory instance, look for Gixx's office. in there you'll find Ogden, tell him you're working on the dreamer etc, and you'll be teleported to the Hidden Arcana.

not sure if it is a permanent unlock, or just while Dreamer I is active. it might be removed if you go past Dreamer I collection (I've not tested it)