Code 7 error when teleporting to specific maps.

Hello!

Since last evening I cannot teleport to following maps: **Ember bay, Crystal Oasis, Desolation** neither trough a waypoint, nor through a map portal. The game gets stuck on loading screen, and after ~2 minutes Code 7:0:0:1026:101 error pops up.

So far I restarted PC and router, flushed the DNS, did the GW2 repair thing. Nothing seems to help.

I feel like this is an ISP issue, but I'm not sure.

ISP: A1 Telekom Austria

Hardware:

Intel i5-4790

AMD Radeon R9 280

I'm a little bit agitated, to say the least.

Same issue, I sometimes have issues with logging in and yesterday I couldn't log in to my characters that were in Lion's Arch. Now I can't bring my char to Silverwastes or access Trading Post.

The issue started yesterday at around 8pm GMT+2.

And yes... I'm on a Croatian ISP owned by Telekom Austria.

Ok. I did some testing.

It would seem that instance IPs starting with 18. and 52. are fine and I was able to connect to those, while IPs starting with 35. do not work.

I need some feedback from others with this problem: type /ip in your instance and post here whether it starts with 35 or 18 or whatever else.

the command gives you the IP of the (amazon) server you're instanced on.

If my calculations are correct i can call support and let them know.

> @"mflayer.6397" said:

> Ok. I did some testing.

> It would seem that instance IPs starting with 18. and 52. are fine and I was able to connect to those, while IPs starting with 35. do not work.

>

> I need some feedback from others with this problem: type /ip in your instance and post here whether it starts with 35 or 18 or whatever else.

> the command gives you the IP of the (amazon) server you're instanced on.

>

> If my calculations are correct i can call support and let them know.

Could enter now Rata Sum home instance after many dc's, ip 35.156.117.165:0

(praying I can enter and stay in WvW after)

Edit: could join WvW ip 35.156.227.131:0

That's not one of the generic ones but an error code 7 means a network problem. There's a page on support for things you may try to fix it. (https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/115015782307) However being there's multiple people with the problem from the same isp. Its likely something in the connection between the ISP and anet servers. I would suggest contacting the ISP.