Adding more emotes, objects to interract with

Hi

I'd appreciate if game had more places to sit, like in taverns and generaly more objects to interact with.

Also adding some new emotes would be fine. It's not a big think but it could help with overall immersion and stuff.

One thing I liked about WoW (which I first tried around 2 years ago after stopping playing GW some time after HoT) were emotes for nearly any situation. Not only they had some basic set of them but they kept updating them with new ones as the game evolved. If you look at wiki page with them, the list is quite extensive. On the other hand, I believe that GW2 has even less emotes than GW1. It's just a minor thing but It would be quite nice to have.

regards,

Wiz

Still waiting for emotes presented in last Living Story chapter. You know meditating Olmakhan charrs. I have seen many threads about emotes after "Bug in the System" so it's highly possible they gonna add new emotes this Tuesday, well I hope they add them.

• 2 weeks later...

Also full support for new Emotes. A little comparison: Guild Wars 2 has 25 Emotes. 26 if /me is included. Elder Scrolls Online has 180+ Emotes ^^

It should be possible to add some new Emotes and i hope they will be added regularly.

Personally, I would be happy to have the Olmakhan Emotes, especially for the Charr :3

Emotes are an important thing in role-play games and we definitely need more!