PvP - block and report system

Hello Dear Arena Net..

I have one simple question... can you tell me how blocks and reports work in this game? Today I played a lot of pvp matches.. in one game certain player started to flame others because they was "Shit players without skill" when I blocked him and of course reported I got the same player IN MY TEAM not in the same match IN MY TEAM... 5 times in a row and lose it... later after 7-8 hours I've got the SAME GUY again IN MY TEAM... so can you tell me how it's all working? Will be nice to know because clicking option which not working is kinda waste of time like playing with troll who was flaming you for no reason...

If blocking a player meant you'd never get teamed up with them, players would block every single bad player they see to bait their games to match them up with better players.

Blocking means they can't interact with you personally, via /w /s /m /sq etc, and you wont see what they type. That's it.

Anets support team reviews all reports of behaviour/misconduct made via the in-game tool. If the action the player displayed is deemed unsavory, Anet takes appropriate action against it. You don't need to know the action, or time-frame, of any of it.

I really don't want to play in my team with someone who e.g. wished me death, even when I can't see what that person is writing. So what if I can't see it when I know he's probably still wishing me the same awful things or goes afk just to annoy me more?

Knowing he probaly is writing nasty stuff about you to other teammates, which you might not see, but you see their replies, is awful too.

I believe Anet is a big enough company to think about solution that won't be abusable, but will decrease the chances of you being matched with the person you blocked and/or reported.

There is lot's of players playing pvp. Maybe sth like you won't be put with them on the team for X days after report? So you might at least forget it was that guy and what he said... and it would be not that much abusable.

Or it puts you together in team with player you blocked only after X time of searching for teammembers and if it can't find anyone else?

Also when we are at it -> can blocked players be unable to join squads I create and post on lfg? It's annoying when someone is taking off your squad from lfg 10 times/1 min just to make your life miserable.