Episode 3 Connection/Log-in Issues [MERGED]

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just downloaded the update and started the new story, before the first interaction with Taimi even finishing talking to me over comm my game crashed. It gave me a retry after a few minutes message. I shut down the whole client and tried to restart it, it lets me get to the character select screen and after clicking on my main character on the loading screen my game crashes again with a 'Check your network connection error' I closed the whole client again, and again made it to the character select screen, this time I tried clicking on a different character in a different map and again it gave me the 'network error'.

> @"Zaraki.5784" said:

> Small question, what's better to do? Continue trying to get into Forearmed is Forewarned or giving up and waiting for an official fix?

i've attempted 50 times in the last hour....i garentee you sure wait for the hot fix :S im watching for yellow writing in game for hot fix

> @"Zaraki.5784" said:

> Small question, what's better to do? Continue trying to get into Forearmed is Forewarned or giving up and waiting for an official fix?

I'll just wait for a fix now. But maybe it'll work later in the evening when less ppl are trying. Though it's impossible to tell without knowing what the problem is.

The client lost its connection to the server (code=7:11:3:191:101)

(code=1083:5:7:1596:101)

got into portal after talking to tami but but crashed shortly after

now cant get back in to game at all with any of my toons and when it does log in the toon that i was doing story on it brings me back to the main waypoint in desert highlands

After trying to get into Forearmed is Forewarned I can no longer get into any of my accounts characters, I got a Network Error.

I logged into my alt account and then could log back into my main account's characters, it might have been that logging into my alt account "freed up" something or it may just have been a time out.

Either way, it's a bust at the moment.

I can log in but I cannot get any further than character select. I tried different computers because other accounts here have no issues. The only difference between us is that I started the story LW4 episode 3 and they didn't. Anyway, I can't play and regret starting the story. Of course it keeps saying it is a network error on my side while it is 99% of the time your side that is the problem, so that is kind of annoying. It would be nice if you could change that message to an accurate one.