New Hairstyles/ Cosmetic options soon?

> @"Musaroxy.2874" said:

> I'm not sure if you have a specific braided hairstyle in mind, but female Norn have three variations of Jora's braid from GW1 (https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Physical_appearance/Exclusive_norn). Two of which are longer. As for Charr horns, with the LW4 Episode 2 update, Charr were given multiple new horn options, two of which are very antler/ram horn inspired (https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Physical_appearance/Charr).

Yes, I love this, but without the bangs please. I hate those bangs hanging down I her face. Please make a lovely long braid with all the hair pulled back into it. Please!

What do you think about that:

I'd love if some “awakened“ or “lil bit corrupted“ (like corporal kellach before he fully turned undead) skintones or faces were added to the total makeover kit.

Just the addition of the eyes from the wraith mask as an eye color would be great.

Who needs a full awakened race if you could just rp-walk to vabbi or orr and get your commander corrupted by the one and only king of undead palawa - or the other one in arah ;)

I'd love a more sepulchral look on my necro ^_^

Other races tattoos please, especially on human. Think about the RP side where other races learn and adapt to norn culture and have tattoos as their prove (or they actually just want a tattoo). For me personally, i like a non symetrical tattoo (e.g. left arm got sleeved tattoo and the other arm got a minimalistic one etc.)

> @"Ydeirt.3905" said:

> Other races tattoos please, especially on human. Think about the RP side where other races learn and adapt to norn culture and have tattoos as their prove (or they actually just want a tattoo). For me personally, i like a non symetrical tattoo (e.g. left arm got sleeved tattoo and the other arm got a minimalistic one etc.)

I completely agree with this.

Give actual racial tattoos, not norn tattoo's on humans, or vice versa.

> @"Genesis.8572" said:

> More realistic human male hair options and facial hair varieties would be nice. Less "anime" and "edge lord" hair styles.

> @"Genesis.8572" said:

> More realistic human male hair options and facial hair varieties would be nice. Less "anime" and "edge lord" hair styles.

You have nailed it with this.

I want more braids, jewel accessories(even for male hairstyles), long hair for human male and female, asura and sylvari as well.

No more anime/ edgelord silly clownish hairstyles or mustache/ beard options.

My saltiness about this comes from the fact that I made a second twilight to sell to get enough gold to buy the permanent hair kit. Since then there has only been 2 updates with hair styles all the while some human chicka in LA has a hairstyle she said was available when the kits were bugged that no one else has. That was a long time ago. So .. there other hairstyles they have and arent releasing = me being salty.

Rant over.

> @"Purgatori.3645" said:

> My saltiness about this comes from the fact that I made a second twilight to sell to get enough gold to buy the permanent hair kit. Since then there has only been 2 updates with hair styles all the while some human chicka in LA has a hairstyle she said was available when the kits were bugged that no one else has. That was a long time ago. So .. there other hairstyles they have and arent releasing = me being salty.

>

> Rant over.

I completely understand that! I remember the hairstyles, they looked under-developed but still it was something that we didn't have. I just hope Anet is listening about that we want New & GOOD character customizations from now on. No more silly, weeaboo, anime, stiff, or shared hairstyles.

We want good beards & Long hair, Tattoos & alot of things that can & should be added, not a new glider skin. We have mounts. No real need for glider skins unless you really want to show off something sparkly when you hit an updraft....

No more NPC locked armors/ Hairstyles. What's the point? NPc's get to have things that players don't? There is no point.