QoL-Update

Build templates.

Naw just kidding.

Look, what I **really** want is the ability to have two or three different sets of graphical settings, depending on what map I'm on.

Sometimes I want performance, because it's just way too intensive otherwise (raids, world bosses), other times I want pure prettiness because low amount of players in that area and few mobs.

> @"Myrdreth.6829" said:

> Game menu > Options > Graphics Options > Settings Preset (Best Performance, Autodetect or Best Appearance)?

Exactly.

It's annoying having to change options all the time when I'm in a high intensive map versus a low populated map by myself.

WvW option & open world option tab please?

> @"Bubba.2731" said:

> > @"Myrdreth.6829" said:

> > Game menu > Options > Graphics Options > Settings Preset (Best Performance, Autodetect or Best Appearance)?

>

> Exactly.

> It's annoying having to change options all the time when I'm in a high intensive map versus a low populated map by myself.

>

> WvW option & open world option tab please?

I think you missed Myrdreth's point here. I think he/she was implying, that you could use the "Best performance" preset, when you want high fps and performance - which is pretty ideal in WvW for instance. And you could use the "Best Appearance" preset in low populated maps, as you said. I think that's what he/she was hinting at. =)