Power Warrior DPS Rotations

Sephollos.4829

I have both a guardian and a warrior. With the berserker, firebrand, and dragon hunter dps rotations, they make sense and I'm able to do fine with them. With power warrior/spellbreaker rotations, my dps seems to be horrible though and I can't figure out why! I'm following the rotations on the snowcrows site to the letter, but I'm only able to hit 23k dps tops on golem. That's from just staying axe/axe and using a super-simple rotation too - any time I try to make it complicated and replicate all the little details they suggest my dps drops down to ~19k. It's the same in raids - if I run power spec I tend to do way less damage than other power warriors (although if I run berserker, I can often top the dps charts)

The main thing I try to do is use a burst, then a kick before whirling axes, and then throw in as many other skills as I can while peak performance is up. Then I just spam other skills until whirling axes comes up again.

Does anyone have any advice? I'm in full ascended berzerker/assassin gear btw. I feel like I don't really "get" these rotations, whereas with my other class specs they all made lots of sense.

In practice, Greatsword / Axe + Axe works best for Spellbreaker with a nicely flowing rotation.

1. "To The Limit!"

2. Bull's Charge

3. Arcing Slice

4. Weapon Swap

4. Cyclone Axe

5. Throw Axe

6. Dual Strike

7. Whirling Axe.3

8. Eviscerate

9. Kick

10. Cyclone Axe

11. Throw Axe

12. Weapon Swap

13. Arcing Slice

14. Hundred Blades

15. Whirldwind Attack

16. Bladetrail

17. Greatsword Swing-->Greatsword Slice

18. Kick

19. Repeat Steps 3-18.

Notes:

1. When in Axe+Axe, you can queue up skills 2-5 without cancelling them by accident.

2. Only use a Physical Skill after every odd-numbered Eviscerate in the rotation (3, 5, 7, etc.) to prevent having both Bull's Charge and Kick on cooldown when you need to use it before the 2nd Arcing Slice. Use Bull's Charge, unless Kick has 2 charges. If so, use Kick.

There are also a few alternate rotations for the m/a+A/d setup, other than what snowcrows has. Theirs is the best in the top end, but its pretty tough in practice to get the dagger #4 off with peak performance up after mace f1.

I think the rotation that I use is still on metabattle and I find it much more straightforward, feel free to check that out.