([FTT] Turrets and Kits) from the Domain of Kourna Feedback

**Here come a very positive feedback about one of the element of the new episode: [FTT] as known as FIELD TECH TURRET**

I feel like I should create a thread about that, THIS is the awesome, great, fabulous, gorgeous invention/mechanic of this episode, you made a really really great job about this object Anet: For those who haven't noticed yet, these are the new generation of asuran turrets made by the awakened Inquest. After looting all the schematics on Awakened Inquest members ONLY, you will gain access to kit that permit you to have your own inquest turret and the ability to personalize her (in the way you can set what she have to do: healing, speed, damage...) The cost is totally correct for me for one kit:

_-1 inscribed shard, _

_-5 scare Parts and _

_-50 volatile magic at Krewe Leader Drazz. (maybe decrease it to 25? Don't know)_

![](https://i.imgur.com/7gwa3Id.jpg)

Here as example, [FTT] Type: AOE damage, she is only lvl 2 but deal a serious damage, imagine lvl 4...

_Note: Their health decrease with time, she lose 200 health every 2 seconds. But she stay quite long around 5 minutes I would say._

The achievment/collection is a little long to unlock the first tier turrets, after it's simple to upgrade them

(1 floating square rotating around the turret = tier 2, the maximum is 3 so tier 4).

-The final achievement "Practicum in advanced dynamics" is long and fastidious, and a mastery point is not enough for me, could we have, please, a title? Like dunno, [FTT] Turrets Scholar or Researcher? (Reminder: 35 scraps + 21 energetic cores of upgrading tiers)

-Blish, Gorrik, Drazz should have an unique icon on the map, volatile magic crystals too. Eventually [FTT] inactive turrets and player ones too.

-Increase the number of simultaneous turrets to 2-3, they are pretty strong at tier 4, I will agree.

-Would like to be able to change type on already existing turrets all around kourna "[FTT] Inactive turrets"

By the way, after reflexion, why krewe leader drazz is only selling FTT turrets? He seems to be very clever and has a venerable age, he kinda look like snaff, he could sell laser cannons kits of grenades as example? :D Because be a seller with only 1 item, that is kinda strange. ;)