Customer Support Feedback

Dear CS Team,

Recently I requested help in recovering my account since I cannot remember my password nor any of my character names. I provided my Order number for my purchase of Heart of Thorns in addition to the PayPal information linked to that an several other gem purchases. After a couple of days I get the a reply that my account could be verified, however the account I got was one that I have not used in early launch and it therefore did not have Heart of Thorns or any of the characters I actually played. The cs team member was very nice and he even told me upon my request if there was another account with was linked to the order ID and purchases with a different E-Mail existed. But he couldn't or wouldn't help me anymore further and instead asked me to open a new Ticket. After submitting and waiting for 3 days with a reply to my new ticket I do have to say I am quite disappointed. I even stated that my Game Code was for HoT and I receive an account the account I got access to doesn't have HoT. I would have at least expected some kind of reply along the lines of: Hi, the purchase information that you provided is linked mainly to another account. If you can provide us with the correct E-Mail address for it we can recover it for you".

Kind Rergards