Can Aent support NOT download attached screen shots?

Are there technical or policy limitations that prevent Aent support from downloading screen shots attached to emails?

I have attempted to provide screen shots relevant to an open ticket with Anet support. But the tech says they "did not go through", and has suggested that I use an image hosting service.

Is this a technical or policy limitation of Anet support, or are we really having an issue? I send jpg's from this same PC, with this same email, all the time.(for work) So it seems odd that suddenly I'm having an issue with jpg attachments.

Is the tech maybe not allowed to say that they can't/aren't permitted download attachments? To me, the obvious thing would be to say "Let's try again to get those attachments through." instead of "Go sign up with this service and use it."

Can someone with experience sending image attachments to Anet support please provide some insight?

Zendesk can accept attachment but it's an option that needs to be turned on.

There is also a limited file size for attachments depending on the plan you have with Zendesk. So either they have it turned off, or your file was too big. 1mb should be the size limit of attachment they can receive with the lowest plan. I doubt they have the lowest plan, so it is probably turned off.

Usually when they accept images, you'd have the attachment option in the ticket form on their website, so if it's not there, they most likely don't accept them.

You don't need to sign up on imgur to post images.

Click the New Post button on top of the page, chose Upload an Image, browse to your image or drag and drop it in the window, then copy the link into your email.

You can add the image file extension at the end of the url to link directly to the image instead of the website interface.

Example:

https://i.imgur.com/ocI6bOv

https://i.imgur.com/ocI6bOv.png

I don't know if you can upload image in bulk or create albums without being registered though.

Make sure you do not click the "Share to community" button after you uploaded it. Especially if there are sensitive information in your images because it will be made public for everyone on imgur to see, vote, and comment on.

Thank you both for your kind assistance. Both posts gave me useful information, but Haishao's had more detail. Both have been flagged as helpful, but Haishao's gets "Accepted Answer". I did post on imgur and sent the link to support. It looks like I can add at least 1 more image if I wanted to.