Thank you, ANet! [Living World S4 Episode 3 achievement chest reward]

Thank you ANet for adding an armor chestpiece! This is what most of us wished and hoped for!

A specially thanks for adding a **NPC** chestskin to us players, which brings me hope that ANet will continue to add unique and locked NPC armorskins (_and hairstyles!_) to us players in the upcoming content!

![](https://i.imgur.com/xRP43kR.jpg)

_(some dyes are still abit off but I am trying to match the NPCs ones as closest as possible, :) If you want to know which armorskins and colour tints, feel free to ask me, :))_

Ugh stupid forums I had written a very long post thanking Anet excessively but their forums thew it away, not even sure what happened. But I’m sooo happy they’re finally opening up o adding chest and leg skins stand-alone instead of avoiding it like the end of the world which they used to seem to do. Hopefully they continue to add lone chest skins and leg skins and we can fix the disparity between skin types (for example the 150 head skins to 80 leg skins). And please, don’t just limit this to LW. Add leg and chest skins to the gemstore! I and others will gladly pay. Especially if you were to finish sets you’ve already produced pieces for (toxic, lawless, jackal rune, foefire, etc)

> @"Fenom.9457" said:

> Ugh stupid forums I had written a very long post thanking Anet excessively but their forums thew it away, not even sure what happened. But I’m sooo happy they’re finally opening up o adding chest and leg skins stand-alone instead of avoiding it like the end of the world which they used to seem to do. Hopefully they continue to add lone chest skins and leg skins and we can fix the disparity between skin types (for example the 150 head skins to 80 leg skins). And please, don’t just limit this to LW. Add leg and chest skins to the gemstore! I and others will gladly pay. Especially if you were to finish sets you’ve already produced pieces for (toxic, lawless, jackal rune, foefire, etc)

Agreed!! ??