I don't get the linking system

Nimon.7840

> @"Etheri.5406" said:

> > @"SkyShroud.2865" said:

> > > @"Etheri.5406" said:

> > > > @"SkyShroud.2865" said:

> > > > It is base on overall population, coverage is not taken into consideration so people who think that linking will fix imbalance issue, well, that's the answer, it will not fix unbalance.

> > >

> > > That said, sky shroud is correct. Alliances will NOT fix the second issue people here are upset about : COVERAGE BALANCE.

> >

> > But....I never say anything about alliance......

> >

> > Really amaze how people can take advantage of others' words to emphasize their unrelated points.

> >

> > More surprised how people not notice that too....

>

> You state that using only population and not coverage data means linkings cannot fix this problem. They stated a week ago that alliances will ONLY use population data and not coverage data. So I state you're correct and that alliances won't fix this. Do you understand or too difficult? :)

Now I know what is the issue with you, is your english. If you are stating your personal opinion, you need to clearly state that. By putting it in the same paragraph and without anything to indicate it as your personal statement, it is telling me you are writing it as my opinion. In other words, you left out adverbs as well as singular and some other stuffs, no wonder I find it rather hard to understand what you are writing because there are a lot of missing words.

I really dont know why you blame anet. it is anets fault that every kitten bandwagoner is everytime transferring to the most hyped Server directly after a relink? NO!

the wvw community is causing the Problem, while exactly that People that causes the Problem flame anet for Imbalance...