[Vid] Power Reaper Build Guide (WvW Roaming & PvP) - Commentary

Holl.3109

Hey all,

In this video I just explain what my Power Reaper WvW Roamig Build is and why I take the traits/stats/skills that I use. I also explain some Tips and Tricks and show some gameplay. The video is rather long so use the timetable to navigate through the video. Hope it helps some of you :)

-Hollts

Nice video.

Question: How do you deal with condis? You just quick swap before the fight or just take the "L" if they're competent and come back preped.

I like running YSIM into power fights but usually swap Suffer for Plague Signet or just run Consume Condis and deal with it if i happen to fight power.

> @"Wizardauz.3761" said:

> Nice video.

>

> Question: How do you deal with condis? You just quick swap before the fight or just take the "L" if they're competent and come back preped.

>

> I like running YSIM into power fights but usually swap Suffer for Plague Signet or just run Consume Condis and deal with it if i happen to fight power.

I usually roam with 'your soul is mine' and spectral armor etc. If I see that they are using condition food I either take consume conditions or well of power depending on the class. (Consume condition for burst condi builds like condi thief/mirage and well of power for condi guards/rangers/scourges)

Thanks btw!