About the Mystic Forge...

Heya all, I'm a returning player and I can't help but notice that despite my long absence from the game the MF remained the same, it would be possible to have repeatable recipes sooner or later (sooner would be better *wink*) at least for the recipies that use stackable items? If I want to forge 4 stacks of random gems to have a chance to get an amalgamated gemstone I have to click 2295 times at the very least, and that's only 4 stacks, if I fill my inventory with stackable items and i use them for recipes that only takes 1 of each on average I have to click more than 60k times. Such enormous amount of clicking action it's very taxing both on my mouse both on my wrist. To prevent abuse you can make for example that the interval between two "auto-crafts" it's longer than the average time that would take doing it by hand so if you want to be quick you can do it manually, if you want to chill you can set up the auto.

> @"TheCheater.5190" said:

> To prevent abuse you can make for example that the interval between two "auto-crafts" it's longer than the average time that would take doing it by hand so if you want to be quick you can do it manually, if you want to chill you can set up the auto.

This doesn't solve the abuse problem: the current model requires explicit interaction (or at the least mouse automation), which the slower automatic crafting would simply be a start, then walk away, thing. Sure, it may take hours, but you don't need to *do* anything in that time, so it doesn't have nearly the same cost to the player.