Next Mount Mastery Suggestion

> @"Tails.9372" said:

> I would like to see a mastery where you could actually gain a slight amount of height with the griffon every time it flaps its wings. I don't think that flying up from the ground is much of a problem as long as the ascension is slow enough.

That would allow unlimited airtime, and thus bring all the issues of full flight mounts from other games.

> @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

> > @"Tails.9372" said:

> > I would like to see a mastery where you could actually gain a slight amount of height with the griffon every time it flaps its wings. I don't think that flying up from the ground is much of a problem as long as the ascension is slow enough.

>

> That would allow unlimited airtime, and thus bring **all the issues of full flight mounts from other games**.

Such as?

> @"Tails.9372" said:

> > @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

> > > @"Tails.9372" said:

> > > I would like to see a mastery where you could actually gain a slight amount of height with the griffon every time it flaps its wings. I don't think that flying up from the ground is much of a problem as long as the ascension is slow enough.

> >

> > That would allow unlimited airtime, and thus bring **all the issues of full flight mounts from other games**.

> Such as?

>

Being able to completely ignore enemies for one, just fly past them. Ground mounts can dash past a certain amount, but not indefinitely.

> @"Tails.9372" said:

> > @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

> > > @"Tails.9372" said:

> > > I would like to see a mastery where you could actually gain a slight amount of height with the griffon every time it flaps its wings. I don't think that flying up from the ground is much of a problem as long as the ascension is slow enough.

> >

> > That would allow unlimited airtime, and thus bring **all the issues of full flight mounts from other games**.

> Such as?

>

Such as. Making all the other mounts obsolete. Why run or roll anywhere when you can fly.

> @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

> > @"Tails.9372" said:

> > > @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

> > > > @"Tails.9372" said:

> > > > I would like to see a mastery where you could actually gain a slight amount of height with the griffon every time it flaps its wings. I don't think that flying up from the ground is much of a problem as long as the ascension is slow enough.

> > >

> > > That would allow unlimited airtime, and thus bring **all the issues of full flight mounts from other games**.

> > Such as?

> >

>

> Being able to completely ignore enemies for one, just fly past them. Ground mounts can dash past a certain amount, but not indefinitely.

Even as things are right now I can't think of a single map where random trash mobs have ever been an issue for me in this regard.

> @"Brother.1504" said:

> > @"Tails.9372" said:

> > > @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

> > > > @"Tails.9372" said:

> > > > I would like to see a mastery where you could actually gain a slight amount of height with the griffon every time it flaps its wings. I don't think that flying up from the ground is much of a problem as long as the ascension is slow enough.

> > >

> > > That would allow unlimited airtime, and thus bring **all the issues of full flight mounts from other games**.

> > Such as?

> >

> Such as. Making all the other mounts obsolete. Why run or roll anywhere when you can fly.

Read: "long as the ascension is slow enough", you don't want to tell me that the average player has the nerves to flap around until they reached sufficient height for the level 2 boost if they could have boosted away with the beetle a long time ago now do you?