> @"lLobo.7960" said:

> A look at mirage (the condi pvp buid):

> -The pledge - torch skills cause extra burn

> - Maim the disillusioned - Shatters cause extra torment

> - duelist discipline - pistol attacks cause bleeding

> - blinding dissipation - shatters cause blind

> - ineptitude - blinds cause confusion

>

> Now, if all those traits required a critical hit to inflict all those extra conditions. The current condi burst the mesmer can do would only be possible with a offensive ammulet (viper or sinister) and not with carrion. This would balance the pvp/wvw aspect of the building (maybe setting it in line with other duelist builds) while not affecting the pve dmg builds.

i like that but may i ask is the condition application inflicted via critical hit RNG or 100% on critical because ANET dont like RNG that why the change some of RNG application in previous patches

I was playing Power in PvP and I felt so overwhelmed. I changed my build to Condition and since then I have to work much less for my victories. I personally believe that with just a few exceptions, anybody who plays Power based is shooting himself into his foot. Condition builds are superior to Power builds and that by far. Power builds are like Condition builds with their conditions being removed, well, almost. I have come to my conclusion, whatever you want to play, see if you can play it with a condition build first.

> @"Jannie.2975" said:

> I was playing Power in PvP and I felt so overwhelmed. I changed my build to Condition and since then I have to work much less for my victories. I personally believe that with just a few exceptions, anybody who plays Power based is shooting himself into his foot. Condition builds are superior to Power builds and that by far. Power builds are like Condition builds with their conditions being removed, well, almost. I have come to my conclusion, whatever you want to play, see if you can play it with a condition build first.

I tryed what you said and didnt work at all. Condi rev is gabage. So i got in my engi and same thing, didnt work at all. Then got on my ele and tryed, didn't work either. Got in my warrior and same thing, not as good as power. Then tryed guard and same results, power was better. Ranger was okish but power was still better. Thief was not bad but most of the time i had much better results with power. But man its a huge difference with mesmer and necro, so much better on condi. You are right, nerf condi.

> @"Milan.9035" said:

> > @"Jannie.2975" said:

> > I was playing Power in PvP and I felt so overwhelmed. I changed my build to Condition and since then I have to work much less for my victories. I personally believe that with just a few exceptions, anybody who plays Power based is shooting himself into his foot. Condition builds are superior to Power builds and that by far. Power builds are like Condition builds with their conditions being removed, well, almost. I have come to my conclusion, whatever you want to play, see if you can play it with a condition build first.

>

> I tryed what you said and didnt work at all. Condi rev is gabage. So i got in my engi and same thing, didnt work at all. Then got on my ele and tryed, didn't work either. Got in my warrior and same thing, not as good as power. Then tryed guard and same results, power was better. Ranger was okish but power was still better. Thief was not bad but most of the time i had much better results with power. But man its a huge difference with mesmer and necro, so much better on condi. You are right, nerf condi.

Oh, I am sorry to hear that. I am currently having a blast as condi engineer. I did not have that much fun in PvP for quite a while. I was sworn Power build fan boy back then and tried to learn and to improve my play with power builds. My switch to condition build was an awesome choice for me.

I must also mention that things did not start well for me, too. I played a lot of unranked games, finding the right skills for me to use and also finding out about my limitations and working out my own strategies. So, I hope I could encourage you into testing and experimenting on your own and developing your own way and your own style of playing. This alone is a lot of fun.