[IDEA] Roller Beetle Races

I would love the ability to place racing checkpoints as a player, but I also understand that this would be a lot of development work to implement.

I propose a compromise: **Create (or let someone in the community create) a poll to see which racing tracks are the most popular and add those in game using the PoF racing tech.**

There are already so many great tracks created my beetle racing enthousiast, but the problem that is holding us back is that 8 squad markers are not sufficient to display a long track properly and someone always needs to closely watch the map to prevent cheating.

There are two points that would have to be changed when it comes to the existing races:

* Support for multiple laps

* The ability to start a race on command instead of waiting for the event to trigger once every however many minutes

It would be awesome of a developer could at least let us know if any kind of support for beetle racing is 'on the table', because if it is, there is no need to 'waste' time on creating our own solutions, and if it isn't then we can put our energy into creating our own solutions, like TacO marker packs.

edit: typo