Deepstone the Start of a New Arc?

I like Deepstone. I like the dungeon itself. I like the atmosphere. I like the characters. With the end of Arkk's... arc - will Deepstone be the start of a new one? I hope so. I hope we delve deeper into the dwarves mythos. I hope we see whatever that being that took over Torn get out, become stronger, and fight it. I hope we get to see how it got in Deepstone. Was it summoned? Did the dwarves delve to deep? Anet, I hope you expand on this. I would also REAALLY LOVE to see the next few have their own set of achieves like Nightmare got.

> @"Wyldchild.8706" said:

> I like Deepstone. I like the dungeon itself. I like the atmosphere. I like the characters. With the end of Arkk's... arc - will Deepstone be the start of a new one? I hope so. I hope we delve deeper into the dwarves mythos. I hope we see whatever that being that took over Torn get out, become stronger, and fight it. I hope we get to see how it got in Deepstone. Was it summoned? Did the dwarves delve to deep? Anet, I hope you expand on this. I would also REAALLY LOVE to see the next few have their own set of achieves like Nightmare got.

Oh my god I would love an arc for Deepstone! Especially if it means we get to find out what the voice is and have more puzzles in it!!

• 2 weeks later...

> @"Kheldorn.5123" said:

> I expected big destroyer boss at the end to give this fractal Moria vibes from start to end. Unfortunately, we got token human model. How very impressive (not).

I would kill for LOTR inspired content. Anet tried to be original and all, but sometimes you can take general ideas from other places.

> @"Kheldorn.5123" said:

> I expected big destroyer boss at the end to give this fractal Moria vibes from start to end. Unfortunately, we got token human model. How very impressive (not).

Destroyers are boring at this point. An unknown creature that requires a creature to possess however. That does intrigue me.

> @"Lahmia.2193" said:

> > @"Kheldorn.5123" said:

> > I expected big destroyer boss at the end to give this fractal Moria vibes from start to end. Unfortunately, we got token human model. How very impressive (not).

>

> Destroyers are boring at this point. An unknown creature that requires a creature to possess however. That does intrigue me.

That intriguing buildup was all bark and no bite though. It is replayable content after all and gets pretty stale when you tease with a mystery that you're never going to solve anyway. See Swampland and Underwater for example. In fact, I'd say Arrk and Twilight are some of the only fractals with meaningful conclusions that are not there purely to be Lore teases while you do your daily clears mindlessly. Compare that to raids that have extremely rich Lore surrounding them, ALSO are self contained, AND does even a better job than Fractals do of not pulling said lore down your throat. Ben pls