How to get the Dragon Lair PoI after killing Zhaitan?

So I noticed after killing Zhaitan (what a dumb boss fight that was) that there was an undiscovered PoI and I couldn't seem to get to it by jumping off the ship or any other method I could think of. I am aiming for 100% map completion so does this matter? Regardless I want to discover it so is there a way?

> @"Lazytophat.4382" said:

> So I noticed after killing Zhaitan (what a dumb boss fight that was) that there was an undiscovered PoI and I couldn't seem to get to it by jumping off the ship or any other method I could think of. I am aiming for 100% map completion so does this matter? Regardless I want to discover it so is there a way?

You'll have to go back into the dungeon and run the explorable paths to get some of the dungeon POIs.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Dungeon#Explorable_mode

The dungeons themselves don't count for 100% map completion (you'll get the star next to your name and the Gift of Exploration without ever going into a dungeon).

> @"Pifil.5193" said:

> > @"Lazytophat.4382" said:

> > So I noticed after killing Zhaitan (what a dumb boss fight that was) that there was an undiscovered PoI and I couldn't seem to get to it by jumping off the ship or any other method I could think of. I am aiming for 100% map completion so does this matter? Regardless I want to discover it so is there a way?

>

> You'll have to go back into the dungeon and run the explorable paths to get some of the dungeon POIs.

>

> https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Dungeon#Explorable_mode

>

> The dungeons themselves don't count for 100% map completion (you'll get the star next to your name and the Gift of Exploration without ever going into a dungeon).

coolio, whats the star and gift of exploration do?

> @"Lazytophat.4382" said:

> > @"Pifil.5193" said:

> > > @"Lazytophat.4382" said:

> > > So I noticed after killing Zhaitan (what a dumb boss fight that was) that there was an undiscovered PoI and I couldn't seem to get to it by jumping off the ship or any other method I could think of. I am aiming for 100% map completion so does this matter? Regardless I want to discover it so is there a way?

> >

> > You'll have to go back into the dungeon and run the explorable paths to get some of the dungeon POIs.

> >

> > https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Dungeon#Explorable_mode

> >

> > The dungeons themselves don't count for 100% map completion (you'll get the star next to your name and the Gift of Exploration without ever going into a dungeon).

>

> coolio, whats the star and gift of exploration do?

Gifts of Exploration are crafting items needed for making legendary weapons. The star is just a little star icon that other players see when looking at your name in-game. And yeah, as was said above, you don't have to get the dungeon/raid/story instance POIs (just the one in Chantry of Secrets). You also get a title.

The star does nothing, it's just a gold start tha appears on your character's name plate. (So other players would see Pifil and a little gold star over my characters head.)

The Gift of Exploration is needed to create Legendary Weapons. You get 2 of them for 100% completely exploring the open world (you don't need to explore the expansions).