07/10 balance patch - Unnecessary further nerf to necro.

Zaraki.5784

> @"Drarnor Kunoram.5180" said:

> > @"Zaraki.5784" said:

> > Oh well, at least it (Dhuumfire) has been a bit de-nerfed:

> > "Dhuumfire: The scourge's internal cooldown for this skill has been reduced from 3 seconds to 1 second in PvE only."

> > [https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/47306/game-update-notes-july-10-2018#latest]

>

> Why not remove the ICD?

Fixed it for you

> @"Zaraki.5784" said:

> > @"DragonSlayer.1087" said:

> > Scourges needed to be nerfed in WvW, they were too much.

>

> Nerfs affected PvE too...

Which is why games that always treat pve/pvp as seperate entities will always be superior in terms of balancing. We will never reach a "good" state with many of the classes in this game because of how pvp nerfs gut pve performance. They rarely look at the grand picture and just make heavy handed and hasty (though sometimes okay) changes.

> @"Irokou.3215" said:

> > @"Zaraki.5784" said:

> > > @"DragonSlayer.1087" said:

> > > Scourges needed to be nerfed in WvW, they were too much.

> >

> > Nerfs affected PvE too...

>

> Which is why games that always treat pve/pvp as seperate entities will always be superior in terms of balancing. We will never reach a "good" state with many of the classes in this game because of how pvp nerfs gut pve performance. They rarely look at the grand picture and just make heavy handed and hasty (though sometimes okay) changes.

This was always ANETs style ever since GW1. I remember back then when they implemented the split in GW1, it was definitely polarizing.

I don't really do Raids or Fractals so I don't totally understand the impact of these changes to PvE but I feel for those who do.