Anet please stop beating a dead horse

MoonSlasher.9684

The Condi had it coming.

What I don't understand is why power got nerfed (again) when almost every Thief player will tell you it's dmg is completely sub-par to practically all other professions. Other professions needs their dmg nerfed or Thief it's increased, which would be the worse choice of the two, but still point is there is no freaking reason to keep nerfing Thief. Just why?

> @"Alatar.7364" said:

> > What I don't understand is why power got nerfed (again) when almost every Thief player will tell you it's dmg is completely sub-par to practically all other professions. Other professions needs their dmg nerfed or Thief it's increased, which would be the worse choice of the two, but still point is there is no freaking reason to keep nerfing Thief. Just why?

Wanna know why? [Thats why.](https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/46907/deadeye-is-broken-op "Thats why.") Stuff like unload can be quite flashy especially if the thief is running dual HOPE and getting killed by flashy stuff can be very tilting for many players (especially in combination with stealth). I suspect it's a combination of the devs not knowing what they're doing and noobs complaining about stuff they find annoying or some dev @ A-Net really does have a hateboner for thief which I don't think is the case but at this point I wouldn't rule it out either.