Elixr U Got Stab... Really?

Zuko.7132

> @"Zuko.7132" said:

> > @"ApaWanka.2698" said:

> > HF have a great damage YES, thats true.... but its also true that the Holo is the only character on Gw2 that can kill himself if dont play carefully. We cant stay in HF too long and we have to wait before go in again or we can get overheated. High reward but with high risk.

> >

> > Holo is in a good spot atm, but is not the top dog. Mirage can destroy an holo easy and go against a Scourge or SpB with similar skill is a 40%-60% against U at best.

> >

> > Other characters have similar (or more) damage with less risk. I can take the damage reduccion on HF if that reduction is across all characters.

> >

> > Play a profesion that can kill himself without the reward of have one of the best damage outputs is a nonsense when otherones can do more damage with less risk.

> >

> >

>

> If ur killing urself with photon forge i don't know what to say. You have a bar on ur screen that shows you when you need to exit. It doesn't take skill to see that it's getting high and click one button.

Maybe you don't know that deactivating Photon Forge has a cooldown and if you don't manage your heat properly you overheat because can't exit.

It's not an instant in and out ability, only enter photon forge is instant.

I don't know where people is seeing Elixir U used, nobody used it anymore in the last seasons hard light arena, photon wall and spectrum shield were the meta abilities, maybe some seldom elixir s usage and the turret for the conversion holo.

I notice scourge are the most vocal (crying) majority on the forums and mesmers thiefs necros and guardians have been OP for 8 or 9 months in spvp meanwhile engineer gets OP for 2 days - Everybody loses their mind :astonished: LOL

This community is so funny. I am not trying to instigate negativity but.

First off - i agree elixir U is strong on holosmith IF and only IF the enemy is using maurader or berserker armor. Paladin armor is much better as it is balanced in offense and defense.

Also cant necros corrupt the stab on holosmith ? and holosmith ....if they go maurader or berserker...cant you just burst him down while he is attacking you ?

I never played spvp but it seems the loudest majority ( mesmer necro thief) are always complaining and whining when they are not OP and the best at wvw and pvp. Engineer has some of the smallest player base - you don't see us crying about how unloved and unviable we were before the changes.

Any ways ...if they nerf engineer it's fine.... let the mesmers necros and thiefs have their cake. I am so used to be nerfed and unviable it doesn't even effect me anymore.

But really ...i think people are overreacting with the changes. Chiath is top engineer pvper and he's plat..... other professions can get much higher with less skill and less difficulty.

Any ways that's my opinion.

> @"zoopop.5630" said:

> i'm just.....here reading all these none holo players comments and how they are saying holo is now "OP" because of a rework on exilirs which imo isn't even that great overall because of the toolbelt kit abilites it comes with.....on top of the fact that we LOSE out on dps if we run the new elixir holo spec.

>

> I'm confused on exactly what build and what some of you are here saying makes holo "op" and "busted", IF were gonna start with the nerf holo dps bs then please lets first start off with warriors and then move our way to soulbeast again because that patch that was dropped was solid but noting to consider "game breaking" just more annoying style to fight against holo using double elixir s.

this pretty much , heck the complaint isnt even about the elixirs but rather 1 elixir getting stability added to it

this brings holo capability to be able to activate 2 reliable stabilities , this only speaks on how bad said players are lol

I'll miss the wall, but the U change was a needed Core change. Everybody whining about it affecting Holo is insane. Holo was and is already too strong. Stop nerfing Core to nerf the Holo.

Now bring back Tintures pls, as well as everything else that was gutted in the last year.