SPVP "Game in progress" ever since last build

As the title states, this message has been shown to me on the spvp window ever since the patch came out.

I was playing a spvp ranked match during the announcement of the new build. when the match finished i pressed the door icon that takes you back to your previous map, except it didn't. It took me back to the arena where the match was played.

I quit the game and updated the game and ever since i've been given a login server error, checking the code shown in the message, which starts with 19 i was able to figure out that the problem was spvp related. Which makes total sense given that for the past 2 days i was unable to join any spvp matches because it says I' m currently in a match in progress.

I've sent a ticket to support without any acknowledgement from Anet's side.

I really need a solution for this, not only because it stops me from playing my favorite game mode, but because it's incredibly annoying to have the log in server error every time i have to switch maps.

Is anyone having the same issue? i know for a fact that my teammates, at least some of them had the same problem because i could see them getting stuck at the arena with me and showing their discontent.

Thanks in advance for every1's help

PS: Yes, the game is allowed through my firewall.