Question about Joining Guild On Different Server

> @"RoseofGilead.8907" said:

> However, you won't be able to play with them in wvw if you aren't on their home server.

Is that a bad thing? I ran into a guildy in WvW a few weeks ago. Our server was fighting for and eventually took one of his server's towers, so I claimed it for our guild and was sure to point it out to him. lol

> @"JDub.1530" said:

> > @"RoseofGilead.8907" said:

> > However, you won't be able to play with them in wvw if you aren't on their home server.

>

> Is that a bad thing? I ran into a guildy in WvW a few weeks ago. Our server was fighting for and eventually took one of his server's towers, so I claimed it for our guild and was sure to point it out to him. lol

>

>

And aren't servers slated to be removed from matchmaking in WvW, sooner or later?

> @"IndigoSundown.5419" said:

> > @"JDub.1530" said:

> > > @"RoseofGilead.8907" said:

> > > However, you won't be able to play with them in wvw if you aren't on their home server.

> >

> > Is that a bad thing? I ran into a guildy in WvW a few weeks ago. Our server was fighting for and eventually took one of his server's towers, so I claimed it for our guild and was sure to point it out to him. lol

> >

> >

>

> And aren't servers slated to be removed from matchmaking in WvW, sooner or later?

Yes, but it's not going to be anytime soon. Still in early stages. https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/45856/world-restructuring-update-1/p1