Charged twice for gems

Firstly, I want to say that this is not a complaint thread. I am okay with what happened, but not all people would be and I wanted to make you guys aware. On the morning of Friday 7/13 I purchased gems from the store. As with most online purchases my preferred payment method is PayPal. I attempted to make said purchase multiple times with no success. Each time it redirected me to an error page on the GW2 website. I then decided to try the purchase using the credit card payment option, which ended up being successful. I received the 1600 gems I ordered and all was well. Upon login the next day, I noticed I had received another 1600 gems on top of the initial purchase. I thought maybe it was a bug because my bank statement showed i had only been charged once for the transaction. After checking my PayPal statement I noticed that one of the purchase attempts that resulted in error code and no gem delivery somehow made it through the system later on. All in all i was charged twice for the 1600 gems/$20 option when i only wanted to pay once. Considering that I did receive the gems from the extra charge and the fact that I plan to make more purchases in the future, I have no qualms with the situation. I just wanted to bring it to the attention of ArenaNet to prevent similar issues in the future. Not sure if it's relevant, but this was my first gem purchase.

I filed a ticket about the issue and the response told me to post in the forums. I hope this is the correct topic area.