Renegade vs Core Rev in Fractals

Hasa.2894

hi, i'm planning to make revenant for my third character. it looks so fun to manage energy and swap between legemdaries. and also i love condi even for its not as good as power build in fractals. and i'd love to try new healing build.

and then I got a question- are core rev is better than Condi renigade in fratals? I saw a guy does so nice dps in boss fight with core condi rev. or are there some pros and cons in each specialization?

and another question for ventari healer. why use renegade over herald for healing spec? aren't Herald designed to be a supporter?

Love you gw2 guys, hope you enjoy this wonderful game.

Renegade just brings too many improvements to the condition build to be ignored, and also brings some nice utilities so you can soft support your team if needed.

_Edit_

> @"Hasa.2894" said:

> and another question for ventari healer. why use renegade over herald for healing spec? aren't Herald designed to be a supporter?

Renegade has Alacrity when Herald doesn't, while having more or less the same application of Protection and Might, and also has the life steal from Kalla's elite, which increases your group dps.

Nevertheless you might have difficulties finding groups with a healing Revenant because even though it's good, it's clearly not preferred in any end game content, mainly because you need to adapt your group composition, and replace the Chrono with a Firebrand, otherwise there will be a redundancy as both of you will share Alacrity, but you need the Quickness given by the Chrono, and only the Firebrand can offer high uptime of Quickness. Moreover the Druid/Chrono support composition is much better, brings more utility and offensive support than the Revenant/Firebrand one.

> @"Alchimist.4738" said:

> Renegade just brings too many improvements to the condition build to be ignored, and also brings some nice utilities so you can soft support your team if needed.

>

> _Edit_

>

> > @"Hasa.2894" said:

> > and another question for ventari healer. why use renegade over herald for healing spec? aren't Herald designed to be a supporter?

>

> Renegade has Alacrity when Herald doesn't, while having more or less the same application of Protection and Might, and also has the life steal from Kalla's elite, which increases your group dps.

>

> Nevertheless you might have difficulties finding groups with a healing Revenant because even though it's good, it's clearly not preferred in any end game content, mainly because you need to adapt your group composition, and replace the Chrono with a Firebrand, otherwise there will be a redundancy as both of you will share Alacrity, but you need the Quickness given by the Chrono, and only the Firebrand can offer high uptime of Quickness. Moreover the Druid/Chrono support composition is much better, brings more utility and offensive support than the Revenant/Firebrand one.

thanks man. A lotlotlots of help! and so sad about the support renegade, even I knew that. I also have support Firebrand, which also hardly has no rolenin t4 fractals.

He got it pretty much spot on but just wanted to add to the ventari healer part.

Renegade actually has better might application than herald does, being able to maintain 25 stacks of might on allies wth any weapon.

Herald can do this too but requires blasting fire fields with mace so, its possible, but nit the most practical.

Herald does have s few things renegade doesn't, but they're kind of weird-working and niche. For example the group stun break herald offers only breaks stuns on allies *if you yourself are stunned*. Shared empowerment can stack might but with its 1s icd you'll only get about 12 on allies. Infuse light revival trait could be nice but id rather it be placed on the downed ally so it super ress's them.

Renegade just brings buffs that are too good to on. Ventari on its own cannot maintain permanent alacrity, so renegade compliments it nicely, in addition to the strong as kitten heal skill (kalla heal) plus massive lifesteal (kalla elite)