I think i accidentally deleted an item.

HI,

I must say I'm a noob... :<

I got Gw2 when it came out but never really got to play it till I upgraded my computer.

When i did my friend said i could join him, not much after i got to max level and did a few events that my friend stopped playing (this was a US server)

Anyway, I moved to EU because my new Wife played there.

I thought i had transferred anything valuable from my character into my bank, but i've come to the realisation that my Star of Gratitude which i got for the Save the children achievement got left behind accidentally.

I've searched the google to see if there was a way to retrieve this item or even achievement items, I've asked in game to no avail and generally will use the forums as my last resort.

Is there a solution?

is there like an NPC in game i can go to or whatever?

or am i just screwed?

:<

I must add the only reason I've been looking into it is because i have so many stacks of Empyreal Fragments, Bloodstone dust and Dragonite Ore I want to get rid of, I've seen there are items that allow you do what the star does but with the ore and the dust so i'm going to try and get them and really want that star back.

Also, i'm afraid if i accidentally delete other items like tonics or whatever else there would be no other way to retrieve back the items.

:<