Noob wvw question...just coming back to the game after a few years

Lightly.6843

So if I read everything correctly the worlds get re-linked every eight weeks? I'm asking because I'm on NSP atm and we can't seen to get 20-25 ppl in a wvw zerg. Frankly, every day this week we just get steamrolled by HoD/SoR.

All I've been doing to running for my life and/or dying by the ROFL stomp blob.

Please someone tell me there is light at the end of this miserable tunnel....

My server's currently linked with a capable server, though we are still outclassed a bit by the opposition who overall seems more capable of producing larger organized squads. We get steamrolled too, frequently (though not always), but I don't let that discourage me. I typically manage to get a few kills in on top of the Commander before it's a lost fight, and I overall manage to escape in most situations unless a stray meteor hits me in the head with the current bug being active. I am still having fun to be honest. I get to fight, if only for a bit at a time — at least we're trying to fight even if outclassed. We're also winning the PPT battle I guess, so there's that. Not that it matters too much. I wouldn't be surprised if the other two server links wants to drop tiers and aren't trying. I think the approach you need to take is to not let losing fights discourage you. If you get fights, at least you get fights, right? Better than fighting doors all day long if you ask me. Got to look at the bright side :)

> @"Lightly.6843" said:

> So if I read everything correctly the worlds get re-linked every eight weeks? I'm asking because I'm on NSP atm and we can't seen to get 20-25 ppl in a wvw zerg. Frankly, every day this week we just get steamrolled by HoD/SoR.

>

> All I've been doing to running for my life and/or dying by the ROFL stomp blob.

>

> Please someone tell me there is light at the end of this miserable tunnel....

Relinks are every 8 weeks and reset on the last Friday of the even month. We are in the 3rd week, 5 more to go unless Anet steps in due to the bandwagon.

You'll loose the match up anyway come reset Friday as HoD will go to T1. Whether SoR will still be linked, who knows.

> @"Lightly.6843" said:

> So if I read everything correctly the worlds get re-linked every eight weeks? I'm asking because I'm on NSP atm and we can't seen to get 20-25 ppl in a wvw zerg. Frankly, every day this week we just get steamrolled by HoD/SoR.

>

> All I've been doing to running for my life and/or dying by the ROFL stomp blob.

>

> Please someone tell me there is light at the end of this miserable tunnel....

I'd wait for a week, HOD/SOR got arguably the biggest bandwagon transfer to them, you will not see them again after this week.