Where is Marjory and Zojja?

Ok so i may have missed something so i need clarification? I remember seeing Zojja back in HoT when i chose to save her... but Somehow Logan Thackery came back to life when "The Head of the Snake" living story dropped. Haven't seen Marjory Since we found out "Lazarus" was actually Balthazarr using Lyssa's mirrors. Can anyone of you expert lore fans tell me where these two people are missing? Would be nice to see Zojja and Taimi in the same room together.

Zojja was very sick, more so than logan. I think at this point, Zojja is busy with research but taking things slowly.

I can't say for Marjory, as anet writers are probably planning the next telanovella for hers and kasmeers relationship since apparently to anet, all 'hot' lesbians do is fight and makeup later.

According to a dev, they haven't forgotten about Zojja, Caithe nor Marjory. Zojja was originally going to show up at episode 2 but got scrapped cuz too many Asuran characters or something like that..?

Hoping to see Zojja in the next episode! AND Caithe!

Zojja was just flat-out written out of the game under the guise of having been mind-"assaulted" by Mordremoth.

Which, second only to Eir's pointless death, is one of the biggest travesties when it comes to writing in regards of the original Destiny’s Edge characters...

SPOILERS...

At the end of HoT, Zojja came out of the blighting pods even worse off than Logan. There is dialogue in LS3 which you can overhear in Rata Novus, which mentions Zojja being "scrambled" and "drooling". That dialogue is the last we've heard of Zojja in game. On a related note, Zojja's voice actress, Felicia Day, apparently no longer works with ANet and GW2. So unless they get another voice actress for Zojja, the character is probably done. The good news is that if ANet ever wants to bring back Zojja with a new actress, they have good plot excuses (trauma from the blighting pods and several years passed) to cover any differences in her voice and character.

Marjory was badly injured during LS3 and unfairly blamed Kasmeer for it. Kasmeer's dialogue at the intro to PoF explicitly stated that Marjory was still recovering, but also implied they were still fighting. Kasmeer helps you all the way through PoF without Marjory, who then shows up at the end of PoF and apologizes to Kasmeer, but it's definitely not a "kiss and make up" scene; in fact, I thought it was very double edged. Kasmeer took some big strides in the PoF story in terms of growing into her own person; not only did she have her faith tested to its limits, but she faced it with her own strength, without Marjory. How that affects their relationship going forward should be interesting to watch.

We don't know what Zojja's condition is because the PC never sees her. Sure, we can make guesses based off of a bunch of hearsay we got from Rytlock and some Asura in Episode 1 of LWS3 but until the PC actually sees her like we did Logan in Episode 3 of LWS3, we won't ever know what condition she's in. All we have is speculation, which is a bad way to leave a character considering what she went through in HoT, which is (in my opinion) really bad writing, pacing, and planning on the part of the people working on the story.

The lack of any real concrete update on Zojja in game is really frustrating and disappointing. At this point anyone who wants an update on her would be better off just making their own resolution, be it personal headcanons, fan fiction, role playing, etc.

> @"Oglaf.1074" said:

> Zojja was just flat-out written out of the game under the guise of having been mind-"assaulted" by Mordremoth.

>

> Which, second only to Eir's pointless death, is one of the biggest travesties when it comes to writing in regards of the original characters...

I'd throw Demmi Beetlestone's demise in there as well. She and Eir were just summarily deleted from the game, really. Not good story writing at all.

> @"Jimbru.6014" said:

> > @"Oglaf.1074" said:

> > Zojja was just flat-out written out of the game under the guise of having been mind-"assaulted" by Mordremoth.

> >

> > Which, second only to Eir's pointless death, is one of the biggest travesties when it comes to writing in regards of the original characters...

>

> I'd throw Demmi Beetlestone's demise in there as well. She and Eir were just summarily deleted from the game, really. Not good story writing at all.

I don't play human characters, so I wasn't anywhere near invested in that character, but yeah I could imagine it feeling similarly bad.

> @"TheOrlyFactor.8341" said:

> At least with Eir and Demmi there was closure, regardless of the quality of the story writing. We don't even get that with Zojja. :\

I'd rather they not show her as a drooling buffoon sitting in a corner, rocking back and forth.

> @"Oglaf.1074" said:

> > @"Jimbru.6014" said:

> > > @"Oglaf.1074" said:

> > > Zojja was just flat-out written out of the game under the guise of having been mind-"assaulted" by Mordremoth.

> > >

> > > Which, second only to Eir's pointless death, is one of the biggest travesties when it comes to writing in regards of the original characters...

> >

> > I'd throw Demmi Beetlestone's demise in there as well. She and Eir were just summarily deleted from the game, really. Not good story writing at all.

>

> I don't play human characters, so I wasn't anywhere near invested in that character, but yeah I could imagine it feeling similarly bad.

My main character is a human male in the Order of Whispers. Demmi and Tybalt were an important part of his early story. At least Tybalt went out heroically; Demmi didn't even get that much courtesy from ANet. Bah.

> @"Oglaf.1074" said:

> > @"TheOrlyFactor.8341" said:

> > At least with Eir and Demmi there was closure, regardless of the quality of the story writing. We don't even get that with Zojja. :\

>

> I'd rather they not show her as a drooling buffoon sitting in a corner, rocking back and forth.

Pretty much what she did throughout the story anyway, was it Sorrows Embrace story where she had us defend her while she was trying to open a door instead of letting Caith lock pick it in a few seconds?

> @"Klipso.8653" said:

> > @"Oglaf.1074" said:

> > > @"TheOrlyFactor.8341" said:

> > > At least with Eir and Demmi there was closure, regardless of the quality of the story writing. We don't even get that with Zojja. :\

> >

> > I'd rather they not show her as a drooling buffoon sitting in a corner, rocking back and forth.

>

> Pretty much what she did throughout the story anyway, was it Sorrows Embrace story where she had us defend her while she was trying to open a door instead of letting Caith lock pick it in a few seconds?

That was reflective of the divided state of Destiny's Edge at that time in the story. Zojja wanted to prove she didn't need Caithe.

> @"Jimbru.6014" said:

> > @"Oglaf.1074" said:

> > > @"Jimbru.6014" said:

> > > > @"Oglaf.1074" said:

> > > > Zojja was just flat-out written out of the game under the guise of having been mind-"assaulted" by Mordremoth.

> > > >

> > > > Which, second only to Eir's pointless death, is one of the biggest travesties when it comes to writing in regards of the original characters...

> > >

> > > I'd throw Demmi Beetlestone's demise in there as well. She and Eir were just summarily deleted from the game, really. Not good story writing at all.

> >

> > I don't play human characters, so I wasn't anywhere near invested in that character, but yeah I could imagine it feeling similarly bad.

>

> My main character is a human male in the Order of Whispers. Demmi and Tybalt were an important part of his early story. At least Tybalt went out heroically; Demmi didn't even get that much courtesy from ANet. Bah.

All of the Pact mentors were awesomely written. My main took up the surname “Forgalsson” in honour of his mentor.

That’s the impact I’d like to imagine that old coot had on my - at the time - relatively young and impressionable Norn. Seemed fitting as Forgal’s one regret is having no heirs to pass on his legacy. Seemed like the Norn thing to do. ;)

Oh what I wouldn’t give for an option to replay those story Chapters again...!

> @"Oglaf.1074" said:

> > @"TheOrlyFactor.8341" said:

> > At least with Eir and Demmi there was closure, regardless of the quality of the story writing. We don't even get that with Zojja. :\

>

> I'd rather they not show her as a drooling buffoon sitting in a corner, rocking back and forth.

While I wouldn't like it either, it would be -something- compared to the huge amount of nothing we're getting now. It would be a definitive answer to whatever's going on with her. Heck, Anet could even make it a quest to cure her if they went that route for those of us (like myself) who want to see her better. I wouldn't mind a Current Event centered around healing/helping Zojja.

Granted, I don't expect it to happen. In fact, I've slowly come to the conclusion that by this point I'm probably not going to be happy whatever Anet decides to do with her if/when they bring her back so, hey, I can always come up with my own story/headcanon that counters whatever Anet does if it means making me happy in the long run. :P

> @"Fenom.9457" said:

> Not dead, but as good as for the time being. Caithe too

Caithe is somewhere doing ---something. Which given her past record, "something" that will likely cause a great deal of pain and trouble for our characters, and possibly the world at large. I've hated her personally ever since having to play through her memories in LS2, and if I could give my voice to my character in game, I wouldn't trust her out of either line of sight or firing range, whichever is shorter. I very pointedly left her out of the final fight in HoT so Rytlock could gut her if she got out of line, and I hope someday she gets what she's got coming for everything she's done.

> @"Jimbru.6014" said:

> > @"Fenom.9457" said:

> > Not dead, but as good as for the time being. Caithe too

>

> Caithe is somewhere doing ---something. Which given her past record, "something" that will likely cause a great deal of pain and trouble for our characters, and possibly the world at large. I've hated her personally ever since having to play through her memories in LS2, and if I could give my voice to my character in game, I wouldn't trust her out of either line of sight or firing range, whichever is shorter. I very pointedly left her out of the final fight in HoT so Rytlock could gut her if she got out of line, and I hope someday she gets what she's got coming for everything she's done.

Mysterious character written to be mysterious to the point of absurd stupidity.

> @"Jimbru.6014" said:

> > @"Oglaf.1074" said:

> > Zojja was just flat-out written out of the game under the guise of having been mind-"assaulted" by Mordremoth.

> >

> > Which, second only to Eir's pointless death, is one of the biggest travesties when it comes to writing in regards of the original characters...

>

> I'd throw Demmi Beetlestone's demise in there as well. She and Eir were just summarily deleted from the game, really. Not good story writing at all.

Tybalt didn't die for us to fail to protect her.

Her death was legit the worst. Made me feel just downright awful.

> @"Jimbru.6014" said:

> > @"Oglaf.1074" said:

> >

>

Yeah, I'd agree with that. Of course, there's so little actual story telling in this game that everything feels rushed to me, no room for subtlety or any pacing other than "break neck".

Last time we saw Marjory was at the end of PoF main quest right? Not sure what happened after to her...about Zojja...eh never cared for her character, they should have killed her instead of Eir...that was probably the worst point for the writer team, even worse then the nonsense Scarlet alliances lol...like really? The Norn ranger of the group is the one that is gonna die? The legendary hunters of the north cant survive in the jungle? Garm the wolf, that was the last standing with Rytlock when both Edge of Steel and Dragonspawn destiny fought, went missing and hurt and left Eir? Hahaha They sold DE as this legendary group, but anyone other then Rytlock showed to amateurs in the game...i mean Rytlock went to thet Mists and returned with super powers...DE goes to Maguma and get owned by low tier dragon minions...the same group that allmost killed a Elder Dragon....yeah i dont buy it Anet...they could had made some cool with Eir, like make her the first druid and stuff, but no, lets kill her...

> @"Felipe.1807" said:

> Last time we saw Marjory was at the end of PoF main quest right? Not sure what happened after to her...about Zojja...eh never cared for her character, they should have killed her instead of Eir...that was probably the worst point for the writer team, even worse then the nonsense Scarlet alliances lol...like really? The Norn ranger of the group is the one that is gonna die? The legendary hunters of the north cant survive in the jungle? Garm the wolf, that was the last standing with Rytlock when both Edge of Steel and Dragonspawn destiny fought, went missing and hurt and left Eir? Hahaha They sold DE as this legendary group, but anyone other then Rytlock showed to amateurs in the game...i mean Rytlock went to thet Mists and returned with super powers...DE goes to Maguma and get owned by low tier dragon minions...the same group that allmost killed a Elder Dragon....yeah i dont buy it Anet...they could had made some cool with Eir, like make her the first druid and stuff, but no, lets kill her...

Whole-heartedly agreed except the part about killing Zojja...