Where is Marjory and Zojja?

> @"Felipe.1807" said:

> Last time we saw Marjory was at the end of PoF main quest right? Not sure what happened after to her...about Zojja...eh never cared for her character, they should have killed her instead of Eir...that was probably the worst point for the writer team, even worse then the nonsense Scarlet alliances lol...like really? The Norn ranger of the group is the one that is gonna die? The legendary hunters of the north cant survive in the jungle? Garm the wolf, that was the last standing with Rytlock when both Edge of Steel and Dragonspawn destiny fought, went missing and hurt and left Eir? Hahaha They sold DE as this legendary group, but anyone other then Rytlock showed to amateurs in the game...i mean Rytlock went to thet Mists and returned with super powers...DE goes to Maguma and get owned by low tier dragon minions...the same group that allmost killed a Elder Dragon....yeah i dont buy it Anet...they could had made some cool with Eir, like make her the first druid and stuff, but no, lets kill her...

You are not acting like the person Mr. Rogers knew you could be.

> @"Jimbru.6014" said:

~SNIP~ On a related note, Zojja's voice actress, Felicia Day, apparently no longer works with ANet and GW2. So unless they get another voice actress for Zojja, the character is probably done. ~SNIP~

Felicia Day herself has said she would love to voice Zojja again, all she needs is a call from ArenaNet...so I'm going to presume once Zojja's back in the story it will be Felicia Day recording her voice, there's no reason for her not to.

> @"Zaklex.6308" said:

> > @"Jimbru.6014" said:

> ~SNIP~ On a related note, Zojja's voice actress, Felicia Day, apparently no longer works with ANet and GW2. So unless they get another voice actress for Zojja, the character is probably done. ~SNIP~

>

> Felicia Day herself has said she would love to voice Zojja again, all she needs is a call from ArenaNet...so I'm going to presume once Zojja's back in the story it will be Felicia Day recording her voice, there's no reason for her not to.

>

>

I assume that this is how most voice acting works. You’re only hired, like a consultant or whatever, when you’re needed. Having voice actors on your payroll doing absolutely nothing because their characters don’t need voicing seems like bad for business. ;)

> @"TheOrlyFactor.8341" said:

> > @"Felipe.1807" said:

> > Last time we saw Marjory was at the end of PoF main quest right? Not sure what happened after to her...about Zojja...eh never cared for her character, they should have killed her instead of Eir...that was probably the worst point for the writer team, even worse then the nonsense Scarlet alliances lol...like really? The Norn ranger of the group is the one that is gonna die? The legendary hunters of the north cant survive in the jungle? Garm the wolf, that was the last standing with Rytlock when both Edge of Steel and Dragonspawn destiny fought, went missing and hurt and left Eir? Hahaha They sold DE as this legendary group, but anyone other then Rytlock showed to amateurs in the game...i mean Rytlock went to thet Mists and returned with super powers...DE goes to Maguma and get owned by low tier dragon minions...the same group that allmost killed a Elder Dragon....yeah i dont buy it Anet...they could had made some cool with Eir, like make her the first druid and stuff, but no, lets kill her...

>

> You are not acting like the person Mr. Rogers knew you could be.

>

Have no idea who Mr. Rogers is...

> @"Oglaf.1074" said:

> > @"Felipe.1807" said:

> > Last time we saw Marjory was at the end of PoF main quest right? Not sure what happened after to her...about Zojja...eh never cared for her character, they should have killed her instead of Eir...that was probably the worst point for the writer team, even worse then the nonsense Scarlet alliances lol...like really? The Norn ranger of the group is the one that is gonna die? The legendary hunters of the north cant survive in the jungle? Garm the wolf, that was the last standing with Rytlock when both Edge of Steel and Dragonspawn destiny fought, went missing and hurt and left Eir? Hahaha They sold DE as this legendary group, but anyone other then Rytlock showed to amateurs in the game...i mean Rytlock went to thet Mists and returned with super powers...DE goes to Maguma and get owned by low tier dragon minions...the same group that allmost killed a Elder Dragon....yeah i dont buy it Anet...they could had made some cool with Eir, like make her the first druid and stuff, but no, lets kill her...

>

> Whole-heartedly agreed except the part about killing Zojja...

Hahaha allways hated Zojja, maybe cause my main was Norn and seeing the way she treated Eir kind of made me hate her lol offcourse I dont want any character to do die, but to bad Anet listened to the edgy kids who are not satisfied if this game story dosent become like GoT and you have atleast 5 main characters dead per episode...result both Eir and Trahearne died for stupid reasons...even worse is seeing people wanting Dragon Watch characters to die too...