[Video] Two Oinks One Sniff - Celestial Soulbeast Build Showcase [GW2 - WvW]

DarkFlopy.8197

I'm glad to see people playing with MH Dagger and less meta OH like Torch. You seem to do very well with A/T, but do you think A/Dagger would give you more breathing room with Evade ? Or you used OH Torch for the area denial and fire field ? Since you use Ambidexterity, I was just wondering.

I went against one in PvP with a Soulboon version, but same pets. He/she was very good, tanky and do lots of huge damage. Porcine Maul does a lot of damage and Siamoth gives those boons from Consume Plasma. I was on Druid and I had a difficult time against him/her. Splitblade damage caught me off guard so many times against MH Axe rangers, I have yet to ''unsplit'' ;) in my head that it doesn't do terrible damage in PvP/WvW.

> @"Krispera.5087" said:

> I'm glad to see people playing with MH Dagger and less meta OH like Torch. You seem to do very well with A/T, but do you think A/Dagger would give you more breathing room with Evade ? Or you used OH Torch for the area denial and fire field ? Since you use Ambidexterity, I was just wondering.

>

> I went against one in PvP with a Soulboon version, but same pets. He/she was very good, tanky and do lots of huge damage. Porcine Maul does a lot of damage and Siamoth gives those boons from Consume Plasma. I was on Druid and I had a difficult time against him/her. Splitblade damage caught me off guard so many times against MH Axe rangers, I have yet to ''unsplit'' ;) in my head that it doesn't do terrible damage in PvP/WvW.

well, the torch was being taken over an offhand dagger because of the simple reason of being able to leap in it and give myself a fire aura and burn whoever touches me, same goes to my pets when they charge, another reason is like i wrote in the description of the video you can replace Protect Me for Vulture Stance if you want to be more aggressive and there is nothing better than an enemy standing or being knocked down on your fire field while Vulture Stance is active, free might for you, free poison on your enemy :)