Hope & Champion Icebrood Quaggan

Why does this exist? It takes one idiot to turn up and kill the Svanir before the ritual completes and you have to go back and wait for 20 mins for it to re-spawn.

You cannot plead with these people they just ignore you. Myself and two other people have been trying all day to get the champ but someone always shows up to ruin it.

People see the shiny on the map and run there thinking they are doing good but in reality they are infuriating anyone trying to complete the hope item collection.

P.S. killing the champ at Frostwalk Tundra does not count, it seems like it has to be at Leopard's Tail Valley.

It definitely can be a pain yes. What I've found works is: go and kill The Claw (don't get there too early). Afterwards the usual exodus of players will see the map close, if you don't volunteer you'll basically have the map to yourself, and all the events will be yours for the completing, or not completing in this case.

> @"Oroibahazopi.9074" said:

> P.S. killing the champ at Frostwalk Tundra does not count, it seems like it has to be at Leopard's Tail Valley.

Yes, I recall that was the one that counted for me.

It also wasn't hard at all. I had waited around for about ten minutes, the quaggan appeared, the quaggan died, bam - collection complete.