I asked Support to change email and they spelled it wrong waiting 3 days.

My main account was recently hacked due to my work computers being unsafe I believe. Someone gained access to my email and asked support to change the email in which they did. I then got in contact with support on Friday and they changed the email to the one I provided but THEY SPELLED IT WRONG. The GM could not even copy and paste. I messaged them back within an hour and nothing back. Is there any support person who can fix this for me. TIcket ID: 7009437

Anet support very rarely responds to posts in this forum regarding tickets. This is mostly a forum where support/advice is provided by other GW2 players and not Anet. You will have to wait for your updated message to go through support to resolve your issue. I'll toss in the all too common these days statement; support appears to be running behind due to increased demand. Hopefully they will get back to you sooner than later as it seems they tried to address your issue (although with an error) just a few days ago. That is faster than many have reported here recently regarding support tickets. Maybe they are finally starting to catch up with the ticket backlog? Until then you will have to wait for their response via your updated ticket.