sword auto animations

Lumpy.8760

> @"Yannir.4132" said:

> I honestly don't even pay attention to animations unless they are really bad, like necro axe auto or guardian scepter auto. I haven't noticed rev sword being particularly bad.

Really? Which race do you play? Human is particularly bad, starting with a stab, then an awkward slash downwards, then a weird close to the chest side slice. No finesse or fluidity to it. It's just horrible.

> @"Lahmia.2193" said:

> > @"Yannir.4132" said:

> > I honestly don't even pay attention to animations unless they are really bad, like necro axe auto or guardian scepter auto. I haven't noticed rev sword being particularly bad.

>

> Really? Which race do you play? Human is particularly bad, starting with a stab, then an awkward slash downwards, then a weird close to the chest side slice. No finesse or fluidity to it. It's just horrible.

Yes, my rev is a female human.

> @"Yannir.4132" said:

> > @"Lahmia.2193" said:

> > > @"Yannir.4132" said:

> > > I honestly don't even pay attention to animations unless they are really bad, like necro axe auto or guardian scepter auto. I haven't noticed rev sword being particularly bad.

> >

> > Really? Which race do you play? Human is particularly bad, starting with a stab, then an awkward slash downwards, then a weird close to the chest side slice. No finesse or fluidity to it. It's just horrible.

>

> Yes, my rev is a female human.

I guess we can agree to disagree then.

> @"Lumpy.8760" said:

> they look so clunky?? rev sword deserves it's own animations like how ranger sword got

Absolutely no! I play a Charr Rev and the animation on a Charr ranger is 10x worse than the Rev sword. Although I do agree that the animation is a bit odd, I’d rather they not change it Ranger animation.