Posting to help friend who is locked out of his account.

Hi community and hopefully Arenanet team,

Me and my friend just got into this game after so much research we put into to try to find our next MMO to play together. Unfortunately his account got suspended due to an "Account Issue" albeit he spend a lot more money than me in extras ($150 to be exact). Funny this is that he was the one who introduced me , go figure. We however kind of failed to do research on customer service and have found by just looking at forums and Reddit posts the horrors in awaiting feedback from a support ticket. I'm hoping these dates that i see like 1 week or more for support feedback is not true and were selective cases as we planned for a perfect week when wives were out of town to play non-stop after work :)

I'm just writing to see if this can be expedited as he cant play at all that means that neither do I as we play together. His ticket # is 7016346 and display name Remy.3615.

Thank you !

Unfortunately, for your friend, tickets are handled as they make their way through the queue. Access is a priority over some other issues, but there is no way to jump the queue. The CS Team doesn't really read the forums, nor respond very often. Due to high volume, tickets may run anywhere from 1-3+ weeks at this time.

Good luck.

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> Unfortunately, for your friend, tickets are handled as they make their way through the queue. Access is a priority over some other issues, but there is no way to jump the queue. The CS Team doesn't really read the forums, nor respond very often. Due to high volume, tickets may run anywhere from 1-3+ weeks at this time.

>

> Good luck.

Hi there mate!

I'm really surprised you don't work for ArenaNet. Or do I have that wrong ? If you don't then I don't see how they cannot pick you up for a community/service role. Your enthusiasm shows in how many people you have helped or attempted to help in these forums :)