BLTC Chest complaint/suggestion

Well, it's like the rucksack in the new zephyrite boxes, it's listed as "rare" but apparently its WAY MORE rare than the lightning gloves and wind gloves which are currently like 6 gold because the rucksack is over 300g still. So I don't understand their values/tables at all.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Eloc Freidon.5692" said:

> > @"Bloodstealer.5978" said:

> > > @"Eloc Freidon.5692" said:

> > > It would be fine if they didn't fluff the boxes with useless crap.

> > >

> > > Dye kits. Crafting and Material bags. Toy Mini and Mini Claim tickets. The Commemorative Coin.

> > >

> > > I'd be very vexed getting the Glyph of Flight instead of the 25 Statuettes or a node or anything else in the Rare category.

> >

> > One man's muck is another man's gold. Just because you don't need/want the "fluff" there are others that can make use of it.

> >

> > TBH if they took all that "fluff" out and fill the loot lists with nodes, glyphs, unlimited use items etc.. players would simply come here and complain that those items are now fluff, with the exception that you can sell some of the new fluff, which defeats the object of them being rare then.

>

> Its not the same thing. All those items I consider fluff can be gotten easily in PvE and the minis are redundant and can be consolidated. I never said I didn't want or need the stuff so stop assuming the worse of intentions from people.

Excuse me.. your the one stating you wish they didn't fill the chests with useless crap.. what you call useless others may not is all.

Stop assuming I am assuming the worse and try to be clearer in what your actually trying to say perhaps..

Fact is we would all like to get rare and super rare drops and the like every time we open a BLC, but then they wouldn't be rare. If you cant take the hit don't play the game and avoid BLC to spare you from disappointment I guess.

Funny how everybody is displeased with BLCs, yet continue to buy them. I once wasted lots of gold to get that elemental sword... I gave in to addiction once. Then I studied that skin and found it to be not worth all that much and since then haven't bought a single BLC key. The chests I open with dropped or weekly keys keep on rewarding me with garbage, thus I don't think I'll spend money/gold on them again. This one has escaped that vicious circle. But you don't see me coming to the forums and ask ANet to change their BLC, just as I don't go to the lottery do complain why they never roll my numbers.

> @"Bloodstealer.5978" said:

> Fact is we would all like to get rare and super rare drops and the like every time we open a BLC, but then they wouldn't be rare. If you cant take the hit don't play the game and avoid BLC to spare you from disappointment I guess.

That pretty much sums it up to me. Ofc YMMV.