ANET return these tonics

Dont know if there’s a discussion on this already Or not but I was wondering.

Can anyone who works for Anet or any player of the game know if certain tonics will ever return in some way ?

The tonics are:

Endless Multicolored Ooze Tonic

Golemite Tonic

Endless Chugger Tonic

Endless Dragon Emblem Clothing Tonic

Endless Interface Crafter Golem Tonic

I don’t know if I’ve missed any out but here are some.

I don’t get much time to play so collecting tonics was what I enjoy and able to do in the time I get :), I know there ain’t as fancy as collecting legendaries or achievement hunting etc but I love them and there so fun to roam around the beautiful maps with.

Love to hear anyone’s thoughts on tonics :) and I hope someone could answer my initial question :)

Even if it’s a collectors item , there’s no way for a collector to collect it at this moment in time.

Also yeah I found that out haha gonna take awhile to get that sucker :p my ring isn’t all that great lol

But with the other ones , there should implement a way to get them , even if it’s some kinda of gem store bundle or with lion statues like the desert creature tonic is :)

Endless Chugger Tonic was never implemented in the game.

Golemite Tonic (never an Endless) was one of the Tonics from early BL Chests. I may have some, as I've kept all those old Tonics.

The Crafter Tonic was from the Overwolf App Challenge.

I don't know that the Devs will add these Tonics to the game, but one never knows. /shrug

> @"UKADAM.3910" said:

> Even if it’s a collectors item , there’s no way for a collector to collect it at this moment in time.

>

> Also yeah I found that out haha gonna take awhile to get that sucker :p my ring isn’t all that great lol

>

> But with the other ones , there should implement a way to get them , even if it’s some kinda of gem store bundle or with lion statues like the desert creature tonic is :)

>

>

The cap is unavailable but the shirt shows up on sites like eBay occasionally.

https://m.ebay.com/itm/121268424627

Exactly a lot of people would love these tonic , even willing to pay gems for them.

Or at least make them a high drop tradable item from Black lion chests , so if people want them there can try there luck or save up gold.

Love to hear from anyone at Anet on these items or at least them looking into it or something haha

btw how come the multi colour ooze tonic is account bound now and the old ones aren’t :/ ?