account locked

we recently had an internet provider change, which changed our phone number as well. i tried to use my password and it instantly went to sms verification. since it sends it to a dead phone number now, there is no way to access my account. even going to guildwars account page is yielding no results. need help.

> @"Delgotta.3817" said:

> we recently had an internet provider change, which changed our phone number as well. i tried to use my password and it instantly went to sms verification. since it sends it to a dead phone number now, there is no way to access my account. even going to guildwars account page is yielding no results. need help.

Please go into direct contact with support team as they will be able to better help you.

> @"Delgotta.3817" said:

> problem is, i can't get into support anymore. but it keeps demanding sms verification to access anything.

I think you are still able to contact support even if you are not logged in(basically you are contacting support as a guest) , so that won't be a problem. Just make sure to tell them your account name and then explain to them about your problem. I hope you will resolve the issue soon. Good luck!