Would you like to see multiple presets for Dyes to change your characters colors on the fly?

I'm sure you've heard this game called Fashion Wars 2, a time or 2, throughout all your adventures. There are quite a lot of different wardrobe and dye combinations to spice up your character and make them unique to you; **HOWEVER**, have you ever noticed that weapons, particularly legendaries, look nothing alike so it makes it difficult to decide on a dye that is neutral between multiple weapons? What if they had dye presets so you could toggle between dyes whenever you wanted? Imagine weapon swapping and having your dye switch with your weapon swap? Remember when you wanted to change your color palette and disliked the changes so you wanted to revert back but forgot your color pattern? I'm sure we've all had similar issues and if you answered yes to any of the previous questions, this poll is for you.

Rich people problems lol? You have too many legendaries and can't decide on a dye job? :tongue:

Kidding aside, no, not really, i don't want to have a seizure whenever i'm seing people switch weapons, and if you could just disable seeing other people's dyes, then there's no point in having dyes at all. They're for showing off, not just for your eyes.

Imagine doing fractals with 4 other people and each time someone swtiches a weapon, their complete armor colors change, and then imagine people who will troll other people by applying the most invasive colors available and THEN imagine that in a squad with 50 people.

No...

> @Veprovina.4876 said:

> if you could just disable seeing other people's dyes, then there's no point in having dyes at all. They're for showing off, not just for your eyes.

>

> Imagine doing fractals with 4 other people and each time someone swtiches a weapon, their complete armor colors change, and then imagine people who will troll other people by applying the most invasive colors available and THEN imagine that in a squad with 50 people.

>

> No...

I appreciate your response BUT if there's a setting to disable seeing other's dyes then what's the issue?

That doesn't seem very open minded. To answer your first question, no it's an idea I had because I've heard other people wish this existed and I've considered how genuinely amazing it would be. You could change wardrobe colors without replacing a preset you're really pleased with.

I know if Anet considered dye presets, they may not add dye swapping on weapon swap but they sure could add presets.

I would love to see some presets available. I usually have a couple color sets that I swap between every so often when I want to change up my look. Now obviously I have the ones I use the most in my favorites, but if there's a color placement combination I was fond of, it's kindof a pain to have to reset it each time, especially if it's been months since I last used it due to an event or story that I wanted to change up for.

This would be ESPECIALLY useful with the outfits. My Halloween outfit definitely has a different color palette then my Pirate Outfit, but whenever I want to swap, I have to individually select the colors.

Dunno how I feel about weapon swaps = dye swaps. that would be a bit distracting during battle.

> @"Game of Bones.8975" said:

> I would like to see this right along with preset weapons, armor, trinkets (all from the available bank inventory), and savable profession builds.

I was thinking about this same exact idea as well but I figured dyes would be a great compromise (starting point) because if Anet did plan for weapon and armor presets, those changes might be a long ways out.

Yes, but primarily for outfits. Many outfits need a different dye scheme to work, so it's a shame that they all use the same one. Either multiple presets or saving each individually would be wonderful.

I don't think it's as important for armor because it's already possible (while not terribly convenient) to carry another set of armor with different transmutations and dyes and to swap on the fly. Still, it would be a welcomed feature for both.