One-shot Mechanics

> @"Scar.1793" said:

> The mordrem snipers are easy to dodge there’s a target a above your head and you simply need to keep moving or dodge once the trail appears. Even if it hits you once if you are aware you should know you need to move the... out. Cavaliers can be awful be a lil burst and off you go.

>

> My main concerns is for open world bosses. You can’t melee. Their aoe or whatever just pops out and you die/are in downstate. A lot of times there’s no warning or anything it just comes off like that. And everyone just go ranged...yay!

Those open world bosses are the ones I was primarily referring to in my post. I just used the sniper example because I couldn't think of a good boss example to use off-hand without actually logging in and doing a boss. I was doing the sandswept isles meta, and the two bosses in the specimen chamber were pretty bad. It wasn't so much that I was dying, but that I had to dodge basically every 3 seconds because they constantly spam knockdowns or heavy attacks. I was extremely lucky if I could get off my main damage skill without being knocked down during the channel.