I think UA needs a cost reduction in pvp.

Hiki.9310

I think it'd be well worth 30 energy if it had i-frames during the movement... Which IMO is the biggest thing that the skill is missing. Or at the VERY LEAST, make getting interrupted while using it just a normal interrupt like any other class's movement skills, instead of how it turns into an insane hard-cc knockdown.

As for damage per energy spent, it's still a pretty efficient skill considering each chill also applies its own torment and it's such a large AOE (it's definitely efficient enough to appear in max dps rotations... And while I know this is a PvP thread, PvE rotations are still a good measure of a skills power vs cost, since so many skills aren't even worth using when you're going for pure damage--and that's not even factoring in how strong Chill is as a utility in PvP.) If you reduced the energy cost to even something like 20 energy, since it lasts 4 seconds, that's basically a permanent chill field that you could sustain indefinitely forever--which is kind of OP considering how much of a total hooch Chill is to deal with (not to even mention the damage from the torment.)

> @"narcx.3570" said:

> I think it'd be well worth 30 energy if it had i-frames during the movement... Which IMO is the biggest thing that the skill is missing. Or at the VERY LEAST, make getting interrupted while using it just a normal interrupt like any other class's movement skills, instead of how it turns into an insane hard-cc knockdown.

>

> As for damage per energy spent, it's still a pretty efficient skill considering each chill also applies its own torment and it's such a large AOE (it's definitely efficient enough to appear in max dps rotations... And while I know this is a PvP thread, PvE rotations are still a good measure of a skills power vs cost, since so many skills aren't even worth using when you're going for pure damage--and that's not even factoring in how strong Chill is as a utility in PvP.) If you reduced the energy cost to even something like 20 energy, since it lasts 4 seconds, that's basically a permanent chill field that you could sustain indefinitely forever--which is kind of OP considering how much of a total hooch Chill is to deal with (not to even mention the damage from the torment.)

Preach! UA needs a half second evade or something during the travel and condi rev would be in a much better place in PvP. Hell even gaining a stack or two of stability would be better than what we have now (but I think it really needs the evade)