Purchased Path of Fire; got charged twice and still have not gained access to it.

@ArenaNet, Today I purchased Path of Fire. I initially had trouble trying to purchase this item off your website but I eventually got it to go through. After about 20 minutes of waiting for my confirmation email and the "ok" to upgrade my account to the expansion; I checked my credit card account to make sure that the transaction went through. I was surprised to find that I was charged twice. This prompted me to open a ticket and since then I am still waiting to hear some sort of response. It been over 10 hours since that ticket was opened (ID: 7027854). I also left a voice mail at the 6359 phone number. I would like one of the charges to be refunded back to my credit card, and I would like access to the expansion on my account.

I understand and respect that the response might take sometime. However, I am writing this post in hopes that it does not get lost in the shuffle and/or forgotten. My order number is 11683661534. Thank you and hope this issue can be resolved soon.

Did you purchase the expansion in-game? If so, you should be able to access Path of Fire content through your Story Journal.

If not, did you receive the Serial Key with your confirmation email? If so, did you apply said Serial Key to your account in 'My Account' (link below)?

Due to high volume, CS ticket responses are longer than usual; up to 1-3+ weeks.

Good luck.

I purchased it through the website. I never got the a confirmation email. The only thing I got was the automated response thanking me for my purchase after my credit card went through. I did get an order number which I have been using that to reference my order with @ArenaNet. Not sure whats going to happen about the 2nd charge on my credit card. Never got an order number for that.

So I made the purchase; the confirmation email never came.

I wanted to give an update about my experiences with ArenaNet. It took over 10 hours to get a response from a GM. It took 3 different contacts with said GM to get my issue resolved. Which was roughly another 10 hours=ish. I feel that it could have been handled in 1 maybe 2 contacts if they would have addressed both of my issues at once instead of one and then the other. They fix one and get back to me. I would have to explain the other, and then they fixed it.

Overall, it has been a positive experience. I know that these guys sometimes get a bad wrap and in some cases it might happen. I am sure they have a TON of tickets and possible only a handful of GMs working to answer them. My advice if you feel that your issue is not getting resolved fast enough is write your ticket, if it is an account or billing issue, leave a voicemail, and then post a post here to make sure your issue get the maximum exposure. Above all, and I know don't like it at times, but be patient. Kind of tough when money is involved but it will work out. Thank you @ArenaNet.