What's your favorite mount? Why?

Shroud.2307

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Jackal the most due his abilities to survive from high and bypass group of enemies I want to like Skimmer but IMO he's quite under perform (funny despire his hover abilities he still have issue to climb up slope ground and his float abilities deplete too fast...)

I dont have Griffon

> @Ziooo.8932 said:

> Jackal, looks good, u can negate fall damage

Griffon Mastery 1 - Soaring Rescue - lets you mount the griffon midair. It's crazy fun. I use it for diving achievement puzzles where you have to hit a certain spot. Saves me a ton of time, and repair coin, if I know I'm going to miss. I can abort before splatting. :tongue:

Jackal hands down anytime I'm not just messing about. Yes, it travels a bit slower with the use of the movement ability than the raptor, but the feeling of going "now you see me now you don't" of three teleports right through a group of enemies is to me much better than the raptor canyon jump. It helps that said teleports don't get stuck on sudden tiny rock unlike the raptor :D

My new favorite is the skimmer. Other than not having a leap ability, its perfect in every other way. The gliding, rising, smooth, hovercraft movement, ability to go over any terrain and not take damage from below. The silent movement and calm sounds compared to the others. It's enjoyable to be on and relaxing when you just want to travel in peace over the ocean. The air trail beneath it. The way it curves on sharp turns. How high it naturally hovers off the ground and the bouncy motion after jumping or landing. Fluid movement over elevations and objects in the way. No FALL DAMAGE! The barrel roll skill that damages and heals. I like how you kind of float after you come off. The masteries for it. And the elegant/majestic design and feel to it. There's nothing like skimming over a large body of water. Nothing else gives that feeling in the game.