Getting an error while trying to guy gems ingame

Okay so i just wanted to buy a couple of gems in game , since I've got a bit of money to spare for it, but unfortunately i'm not able to do it since i get an error, that says "unfortunately and error has occurred. Please try again later!" I did do that, but nope still the same, I even tried changing the quantity but nope still the same error.

Any ideas what it could be?

Cheers!

Leaving down here the error message.

![](https://i.imgur.com/xHCSp8r.png "")

I'm seeing the same thing. I tried twice. I didn't allow for much time between attempts. The error flashed by and I was redirected to the main buy gems page (select quantity and payment method) that I couldn't tell what the error was. I assume it was the same as above. I'll give another try tomorrow and then try CS.

I've been trying since yesterday. What payment method were you trying. I was using Paypal. It's supposed to open a web browser to Paypal in order to authorized the sale (unless you checked the thing to not do that), and it wasn't doing that for me before eventually failing.

I did put in a ticket and am waiting on a resolution. They're currently looking into it.

Same here. Except one morning it suddenly worked, I got my gems, and then the money I spent was refunded to me. I even sent a ticket to try and resolve it but they just essentially told me "yeah you got a refund" without anything else about the error or having to pay back the money. Something weird is going on.

I tried CC and PayPal, the CC worked that one time. Now it's not working again.

Yeah I put in a ticket got the " We are looking into it " response and that was about it. Maybe its a security measure when folks purchase too large an amount ( when its not common on their account ) or when they purchase gems a few times after not doing it for awhile? I could be completely wrong. But it seems to only happen ( to me, at least ) when I make a few purchases within a few days and yes, its happened to me before, about a year or so ago. When it happened before it resolved itself in a few days, but it royally sucks if there is a sale going on that you want to participate in and cant.